Things I've experienced in the last year, I am 22 years old:
In order from most prevalent to least:
1. Numbness in fingers and toes, mostly ring and pinky (last 2 fingers), but spreading to middle finger. This is on and off intensity, sometimes seems to go away for periods of time. Feels like "something is missing" as in my awareness of my hands being where they are. I have been having trouble handling small items like screws (I sometimes repair computers as a hobby - I can tell this is getting worse). Particularly an action such as taking a small handful of screws and moving one from your palm to your fingertips to use it (using only your hand muscles in the same hand). This is something I did without thinking that now is difficult if not impossible.
2. Completely random muscle twitches ranging from leg muscles to abdominal muscles, to face muscles, to arm muscles and fingers/wrist rotation twitches. Comes and goes. Sometimes they fire in a series of completely random twitches like a twitch storm.
3. Trouble with balance and spatial awareness. While I worked at Best Buy many times I would "run into" displays and shelves and hurt or scratch my arm (which was what would usually run into objects).
4. Miscalculation in the amount of force required to perform an action such as shut a cupboard, move a mouse to click an icon, missing buttons on a keyboard while typing, moving from steering wheel to turn indicator, changing from accelerator to brake in car.
5. Same as above but delayed action (feels like the movement came too late, was expected earlier). My keyboard typing has recently gone down the tubes as I mess up every 5th word or so and my speed is going down.
6. Memory problems like forgetting words I usually have no problem remembering and this is a problem when I'm trying to answer a question in class.
7. Sometimes I feel like the focus in my eyes is "off" an have to blink a few times to get back to normal.
The twitching started EXACTLY this same day I accidentally took 3x Welbutrin 150mg (450mg total) by accident last summer. I twitched all day that day and ever since then this has been a problem on and off. My balance issues and spacial awareness/numbness/miscalculated force issues became significantly worse while I was on Lamictal (starter pack) for a month due to possible (but apparently non-present) bipolar disorder (I had major depression). I've had an MRI of my brain which returned nothing. I've had blood work done which came back normal. I have seen my general practitioner several times about this. I am supposed to see a neurologist but have yet to get an appointment because there are too few in the area.
Any thoughts appreciated!