Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

What u should do when you have an enlarged testical??

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: USMC18
  • October 19, 2011
  • 03:10 AM

I am planning to join the marine corp and i heard that to pass the medical inspection u cant have any disqualyfing features. I have one enlarged testicle and i have for a while is there anyway for me to get that fixed without an operation??? I've been planning on joining the marine since i was a kid and now i dont know if i can get in so if anyway can tell me what to do about this it would really be helpful.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.