Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

What the ***l is wrong??? Plaese Help!!!!

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 29, 2007
  • 01:36 AM

Ive been searching ALL OVER the internet trying to figure out what this is and nothing seems to match.
There is a small hard cordlike feeling thing at the base of my penis that hurts. I have to dig deep into the skin around the pubic hair and top of penis almost to even feel it. It hurts when I touch it. It is hard and feels like a detached cord or something.
I noticed this today and it hurts when I have an erection.
Any advice on this will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Freaking out!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.