Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Please read this: It could happen to any guy

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 6 Replies
  • Posted By: mindkind
  • November 17, 2008
  • 11:21 PM

I would never have believed it possible, but this is what my GP told me, "It's just gristle," and after putting the words in his mouth he said, "ignore it and it should disappear - no problem". That was 3 months ago and it's increased in size - almost doubled in fact!

It started out looking like a very small, insignificant, white pimple. I ignored it, thinking it 'would go away', naturally. It protrudes just below the surface of the foreskin. I don't know it's there until I have an erection usually, and then it causes some concern. I'm only talking about centimetres in size here, but any guy will know, when you have something logged in the most sensitive of places, it feels more like a plank.

I did try to remove it myself, with a very fine and sterilized scalpel - way too painful... but this is how desperate I am to be rid of it...

Okay, you might be thinking, why not just go back to the doctor's office and have him check it out again? As a last resort I intend to but the thing is, I'm curious. I want to know how it got there and how it might be removed. As anyone here heard of such a thing?

I would be thankful for any thoughts.

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.