Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Is This It?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 16, 2006
  • 10:00 PM

Hi. I'm 24 years old, from the Philippines. I've been lifting wieghts quite regularly (almost everyday) for some time now. But just 5 days ago, I've been feeling pain in my left testicle. At first it was like I've been hit in the balls. The discomfort lasted the whole day, and it persisted for the whole week, but the pain isn't as bad.

I read in your Testicular Torsion article that strenuous exercise can cause TT, but it only occurs to adolescents. I"m planning to see a doctor on this, but I thought I might have a self-diagnosis first before I do see the doctor because doctors here are quite prone to misdiagnosis and we don't have strict malpractice laws here.

** Is my condition Testicular Torsion?
** What kind of doctor do I need to see? Urologist?

Any help on this would surely be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.