Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

What drugs I should take for my AvPD ?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: prm.anand.mt
  • October 3, 2010
  • 06:30 PM

I'm 37 years old male. Now, I am doing home-based jobs at my home. Before that I had been worked in a few companies, but I hadn't been worked more than 6 months continuously in one company because of my avoidant personality disorder (AvPD), this is my major problem. I am an alienated sociopath. I couldn't interact socially with my friends, colleagues, mates, and neighbors. When my friends or mates or neighbors voluntarily come and sit with me for interaction especially opposite sex, I get agitated, feel uneasy, and hatred them totally. I want to be alone in my room, work in my computer or watch TV alone. I don't allow anybody to disturb my loneliness even my family members. So I am socially fully isolated. I couldn't go for shopping, cafeterias, or do any social activities. I couldn't mingled with society. When this situation comes, my agitated status, my anxiety, and my antisocial activities would irritate others and they get angry on me. Also I feel too shy to face opposite sex. For avoiding this, I avoid such situation. Having this problem, I have lost my old friends, mates, etc. Now, I feel very lonely. Nobody likes me. :mad: What is solution for this problem ? :confused: What drugs I should take to solve my AvPD problem ? :(

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.