Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Very sick for over a year!! Jaw tightness, dizziness ect..

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 15 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 10, 2007
  • 01:45 AM

It has been a long year and a large story so I am going to try to keep it brief! I woke up one morn in Dec. of 2005 with extreme jaw tightness, headache and dizziness. Went to the doctor a couple of day's later because it was so bad and he sent me home saying I had anxiety and gave me valium. I did have anxiety!! Over being so dizzy and like I had clamps around my jaw and temples and weird tightness on the lower part of my skull. Also, I started have issues with my breathing, when I breathe in it seems to "catch" as if maybe something is swollen back in my throat and not letting the air come through freely. It is only when I breath in. In the beginning of the year my symptoms were very severe and since of and on bad to very bad. The dizziness makes me nauseas and the breathing issue gives me anxiety.

I have two other symptoms that are extremely bizarre! I can hear grainy and kind of gooey stretching sounds when I move my head and when I press area and sometimes even when I'm still, in my temples, back lower part of my skull, between my eyes and under my chin(especially when I wake up in the morning).
2nd bizarre symptom is I have noticed over the past year that black grainy splotch comes out in my saliva. It always looks the same.

Since this started I have:
seen 12 doctors including emt, acupuncturist, western doctor who does muscle testing and several other physicians.
I have been given muscle relaxers, asthma inhaler, allergy med, vicodin, antibiotic for ear infection.
I have had a scope down my throat, a MRI, and a lymphatic scan.

Also, I have done three intense cleansings and been on a strict eating diet.
My most recent doctor thought I was exposed to mold (I inhaled a lot of dust cleaning a garage). He has been getting me to snort nizoral spray in my nostrils for about 4 months now for mold and it has done nothing!

This is just a brief!

I wonder if I have been exposed to something toxic or parasites or....
I am really left with nothing after a year of pouring out money!!
Any one with any ideas??
Does anyone have docter recommendations? A docter that will care to listen?

Reply Flag this Discussion

15 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.