Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

penis problem

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: durbanboi
  • September 2, 2008
  • 09:08 PM

im new to this site and not sure it works but here we go...since i was a young boy i always suffered from burning pee or when i went to pee i sometimes get a cramp in my scrotum. i also have other symptons such as at night i feel like i need to pee and when i go nothing comes out. i also get a tingly feeling in my willy and an itch as well as a slight pus discharge and i battle to orgasm, and when i do orgasm it can be painful also like its cramping and when i get an erection i battle to keep it it comes up and goes right back down or it stays up and wont go down. i also recently found a red spot on my penos head. apart from the spot i have had these symptons since i was 8 or 9 and only recently developed the disharge. what do i have?1 doctor says its just a penis infection, one says he same and that my urethra may be to tight and a 3rd has dianosed me with non gonnococal chlamydia. im lost please help as this really affects my mood and i am only 21 with clinical depression

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.