These are my symptoms and what I have been treated for and diagnosis can someone give me some in sight.
1. Tingling in left arm especially around ring and pinky finger
2. Ringing in left ear.
3. Lump just below left ear behind jaw.
6. Mild tooth pain
7. Drainage from ear
8. Severe headaches behind eye.
9. Mild chest pains.
Treatments and doctor visits
1. CVS Minute Care - Ear infection - Amoxcillin / Clavulanic Acid - So sick at the time forgot Pencillon has no effect on me.
2. Emergency Room Visit - Developed chest pains and numbness in arm, blurred vision, puffy face and left side of body went numb. - EKG, MRI of Brain and spinal cord, chest xray all com back negative for heart attack or stroke - ER doctor says Mastoids are filled and gives me Methylprednisolone, follow up with ENT
3. Changed anitbiotic to erythromycin sympton cleared up a little.
4. ENT visit - Said that the tingling in arms and numbness couldn't be cause of anything related to ear and lump in throat - told to continue on with antibiotics and see primary care.
5. Don't have primary care so went to someone that was recommended. She took a look at me and all the stuff from er and blood work and came up with Anixiety Disorder - prescribed xanax and said that I should be okay.
6. Waited about a week problems continued went to dentist think might be something dental - had 3 root canals performed two on the left upper side where all the ear and sinus problems are.
7. Now Thursday - 3 days after root canals and thing still the same. Spoke to ENT yesterday switched yesterday to a new antibiotic Clarithromycin, also switced from from Claritin-d to Zyrtec, Mucinex and regular sudifed. Best nights sleep in a long time.
Also doing a needy pot, a lypmnoid flush, along with extra echinaci, ester-c and zinc. Along with rinsing ear with hydrogen peroxide and washing out mouth with hydrogen peroxide. Also taking Collidial Silver.
I have no insurance can some please take a look at this and tell me if I am going in the right direction ????
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?