These are my symptoms.
I have always been very healthy and strong. 10 years ago I had a pregnancy and had diabetes and high blood pressure. I still have the blood pressure. I believe the hernia was from the fat nurse applying too much body weight on my abdomen. I have been to a bunch of doctors and specialists.
I've been diagnosed with Migraines. Nothing bad in the blood work. A rare form of hernia that happens with an accident or previous surgery (never had a previous surgery there - the nurse did it), something about the brain having deeper grooves than for my age, and a very tiny cyst on my liver.
I figured out the Raynauds via websearches.Swelling is alleviated by the shots they have given me in the past. I am taking now 2 different pills for the pain when I have a full blown attack / migraine. I take a water pill. I still have much pain everyday and swelling everyday.
No one else I've talked to has this set of symptoms and merely has migraines. It has got to be something more.
Please tell me what you think it could be. I have some suspicions but cannot pinpoint exactly which condition it is. I have had the headaches for 10 years, and the rest has evolved over that time, recently becoming debilitating.
2. SWELLING - all over. Mostly in my right lower leg and my neck head and face.
3. MENSTRUAL MAKES IT WORSE
4. TINGLING, WAVES OF SENSATION which often alleviate the pain.
5. LEFT CHEST PAIN IF I LAY ON THE LEFT SIDE
6. KIDNEY AREA HERNIA RIGHT SIDE
7. CHRONIC SINUSITUS
8. DECREASED SENSITIVITY RIGHT SIDE
9. IBS chronic constipation
11.MEMORY PROBLEMS, CONCENTRATION PROBLEMS
12. MENTAL FOGGY OUT OF IT FEELINGS
13. EYES "fog up" when out in the cold
14. RAYNAUDS Syndrome - mostly in fingers even w/ small chill
15. BACK / SPINE Problem - Back "goes out" on left middle feels like a cramped muscle, recent need to crack neck and shoulders
16. FATIGUE -- exhaustion, sleepy after waking and thru entire day and can go to sleep if I sit down or close my eyes
17. Depression / Anxiety / agitation - minimal but worth mentioning
18. ITCHY SKIN ALL OVER
19.Pain. Everything aches, hurts, mostly due to the swelling.
20.. Feel like every day is a challenge to get through. If I can just feel well enough and sleep long enough to get through a shift at work, I feel accomplished. Anything else I get done is icing on the cake.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,