Background: I got very sick with the FLU ( I thought it was ) about 5 months ago now, and ever since then I have not felt 100%. I have been to the doctor about 5 times and he has no idea what is wrong with me. Im a 17 year old boy and all my symptoms are starting to effect my everyday life/school work.
Symptoms: ( Not sure if all are related )
-Headaches Most Days (Cant Pinpoint a location )
- Coughing up Phlegm
- Ears don’t pressurise, always seem blocked.
- Sometimes get blurry vision after trying to focus. ( I can see fine, just sometimes it goes blurry )
- Eczema Like rash on innerlegs/bottom and behind my knees ( Had since I was about 3 ) which clears up to a degree with creams etc.
- Sometimes I have a stiff neck.
- Ear Pain with under water for a short period of time.
- Not feeling 100% sometimes have goosebumps etc.
- Letting off some unpleasant gasses from time to time.
- Sometimes feel tired.
- Random Muscle Twitches in fingers arms and toes.
1. Amoxicillin Tablets, With Repeat – DID NOTHING
2. Junior Nose Spray to take with hay fever tablets – DID NOTHING.
3. Amoxicillin Clavulanic Acid Tablits with Repeat – DID NOTHING
What could this be, he said the last tablets would kill the virus that is causing the blocked sinuses but its done nothing.
He also said, if this does not work, he will get some scans done of my head/sinus
But I’m not to sure how all the symptoms link up, why do I feel sick when I just have blocked ears?
All help would be great Thanks.