Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

hematologyst or nefrologyst

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 7, 2008
  • 02:11 PM

My dad is anemic, he has high protein levels in the blood and high white cells count. He has cardio-pulmonary history with an open heart surgery to repair a valve.
Please advise if he should be referred to a hematologyst or nefrologyst.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.