I am a 25-yr-old female (BMI 24-25) and I am trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with me, since every time I go to the doctors, they tell me there's nothing wrong with me. Yet at the moment, I am exhibiting the following symptoms:
- significant muscle tension in my shoulders
- fatigue, which leads to constant yawning
- mini-headaches that usually last no more than 15 seconds, but they come and go throughout the day
- numbness in my left hand, especially pinky, ring finger, and middle finger.
- pain in my left hand middle finger and area of palm under my thumb that usually last no more than a few seconds
- aching in the area under my left collarbone
I've had my heart checked multiple times - including EKGs - and had what the doctors called "mild palpitations" in the past, and every time, they said nothing is wrong except for minor murmurs. I am an office worker, so I'm pretty sure much of my sudden left hand issue is probably carpal tunnel, but the rest... please help! (I'm proned to imagining the very worst...)