I have been in good physical health my entire life (I'm 24) until the past four years I've increasingly fallen apart. To cut to the chase I will just list the symptoms, although I am unsure whether they're all related.
*Dizziness ( even while resting) Dr. Diagnosed me with Middle ear syndrome
*Head and Face numbness and tingling
*Poor eyesight, pain in eyes(pressure) and unfocused. A couple months ago I went cross eyed while driving due to sudden sensitivity to the sun. Seen Optometrist recently, no change in prescription.
*Underweight, can't gain (5'5, 108lbs) Dr. checked Thyroid-negative.
* Uncontrolled neck and hand ticks. My partner say my body "jumps" when I'm asleep.
* Calf cramps along with painful forward bend of either big toe or one next to it. (Frequent)
* My legs tremble when walking (inconsistent)
* Developed full blown migraines this past year> vomiting, seeing wavy lights, full blown!
*Sudden Throbbing/stabbing pains (usually in arms or legs) (Often)
*Osteoarthritis in Hips...I'm only 24!!! Found during catscan of my torso(I had gallstones last year>gallbladder removed)
* Itching of both legs w/o rash or dryness. Itched for six weeks straight then disappeared!
I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke, use drugs, less than 4 alcoholic beverages a year.Get 6-8 hours of sleep. Rarely eat fastfood. My doctor has done a bunch of Blood panels. Tested negative for diabetes, Lupus, HIV/AIDS. I've finally been referred to a Neurologist.
I don't understand how at such a young age I could be experiencing such problems. I try to just tough things out (I have very high pain tolerance and I hate to take any medicines unless I absolutely have to) but the fatigue, dizziness, and shakiness really gets to me.
Any suggestions/comments on relief , causes, similar experience? thanks