Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

desperate 16 yr old

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 6 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 10, 2008
  • 00:19 PM

i'm female and for about 4 years i've been getting weird boil-like lumps around my genitals. i think these could be from my underwear rubbing against my skin, but i can't seem to get them to go away. sometimes they'll burst out a cloudy red liquid, and as well as these boils i have two colourless hard lumps on the top of my thigh. these boils are recurring and i have some scars on my thighs from them. i am too embarrassed to wear bikinis because of these and i dont want them to be there when i'm an adult. i probably should have gotten help a while ago but i thought they'd go away.

I don't i have any other symptoms that could be associated with this and i don't want to see a doctor just yet, so if anyone has any ideas then please help!

thanks in advance

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.