hi, im 16 and i have been suffering from a large amount of symptoms over the last 2 and a half years, heres the symptoms
(this is going to be a very long post)
Keep in mind these symptoms have been getting worse over only 2 and a half years. its scary how all these symptoms have appeared so fast
- Heart palpatations (shown arrhythmia in EKG and other heart tests)
- Strange skin rashes that come out of nowhere. but disappear in minutes, or seconds
- Sudden swelling, that is extreme. an example is when my wrist got so swollen that i couldnt move my hand.
- EXTREME leg pain. i always say this to my parents and they think the pain is like i hit it off a wall or something. no. it is VERY bad. mostly in the thigh, very bad pain in the knee when bent. calf muscle burning pain, ankle soreness and foot numbness
- Thrush on the tongue that does not go away despite going on anti-biotic mouthwash for weeks, scrubbing it off with a toothbrush, EVERYTHING has failed
- Bad infections that keep poping up. i have actually been off school the last 2 weeks due to a bad throat infection (which came up shortly after a sinus infection)
- Sleep problems. i CANNOT fall asleep to save my life. i always feel exhausted but when i try to go to sleep i just cant. no matter what i do i cannot get to sleep until i get just so exhausted that i pass out. AND i dont have refreshing sleep. i slept for 12 hours straight before and woke up exhausted. (all things ive tried to help my get to sleep has failed)
- Getting very dizzy upon standing up for about 30 sec to a minute. also during these dizzy spells i see flashing lights and get disoriented
- Spiking fever randomly even if i dont have an infection (highest it got was 102 and lasted for about a day. the doctor i saw at the walk in did not see any evidence of throat infection ect)
- Long term memory loss and Short term memory loss. like if a teacher describes what i have to do for a project i will forget it very shortly after or if i study for a test i wont remember a thing
- Rectal bleeding. it has only happened once (it actually happened just yesterday)
- Stomach problems. stomach pain and feeling like im going to throw up
- Weird eating patterns, for months ill feel like i wanna eat everything in sight, then for months i wont eat anything.
- Exessive salt use. i put salt on everything because i always seem to have some type of craving for it.
- Shortness of breath (which is pretty bad)
Tests Done -
-Blood test for Lime Disease-x4
-Stool sample checking for parasites.
- Blood test for Lupus
- Cardiac heart moniter-x4 one was on for 12 hours, then 24 hours then a week then 2 weeks and then for 3-4 weeks (all those over the course of 2 and a half years)
- EKG and Ultrasound of the heart. (2 ultrasounds)
- Chest x-rays, leg x-rays and arm x-rays
- Blood tests checking blood glucos ect
(and probably more. but ive had so much done i cant possibly remember it all)
ALL tests have been NEGATIVE they cant find ANYTHING thats the worst thing to me because now they think its Psychological which i dont agree with AT ALL
so can ANYBODY help me? please i just need an answer, im on my last nerve and i dont know what to do anymore, doctors cant find anything..... im desperate for an answer.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?