I am nineteen years old and i've been having these bad headaches, which usually start in the back of the neck, a throbbing pain, that tends to spread. My left side of my face gets numb and a throbing on the front left side. My vision is hazey/dreamlike. I tend to have trouble reading/thinking/paying attention ect. When I lay on my left side, my hand tends to get numb, and hard to move. I went to a doctor, and he requested that I get a catscan. I got the catscan and everything showed up okay. So he requested I get a MRI done. The doctor was 110 dollars, the catscan was 400 dollars. I am only nineteen years old, and I do not have medical insurance or any money. The MRI would be another 400-500 dollars.
I've been feeling weird since November.
But to be honest with everyone, I was smoking out of a water bottle with friends, and inhaled some plastic fumes.
After I inhaled those fumes, I didn't feel so weird. Until I got home, and was in my kitchen, and everything started to get dim really slow/fast. Kind of like a heatstroak. I honestly thought I was going to die, so I went to my sofa, and laid down. My vision went black, and all I heard was buzzing in my ears. Less than a minute later, my vision slowly started to come back, and my hearing. Thought nothing of it really, just thought it was a bad high.
This was like late January.
But the next day I was fine, I just felt the same "weirdness" I felt since november. So I DON'T know if inhaleing those plastic fumes had any effect on how i am now.
But now here I am.
Don't know what to do,
or where to go.