After eating certain things (I have identified ketchup, and some fruits), the roof of my mouth gets several patches of little bumps, always in the same places, that are fairly painful. They can be easily popped by running my nail over them, but they tend to go away after 5-10 minutes if ignored. It makes eating painful at times.
I don't know if it is some type of allergy, I haven't seen a doctor or been diagnosed with any type of food sensitivities but I have found eating fruit like apples and grapes makes me hunch over from stomach pain along with the bumps, I don't know if it is related.
I've looked around the web quite a bit but haven't seen much related this exact thing. It has been occurring for several years. I'm 19 years old.
Any ideas on this one?