Discussions By Condition: Chest conditions

Bulge on right chest bone

Posted In: Chest conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: myhealthcare
  • April 12, 2009
  • 05:50 PM

Hi there,

A friend of mine is having bulge on her right chest bone. The pain starts from centre of the chest and thro to the right side. This bulge is very painful for last one week. She's 31, and her chest/breast scan report is normal. She is having infrequent heart beats. Any idea what might be causing this? Also what would we do next?

Thank you in advance.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.