Discussions By Condition: Breast Conditions

Male with Lump? under nipple?

Posted In: Breast Conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: oneofthedreamers
  • September 11, 2007
  • 05:20 PM

ok, so i know guys can get breast cancer and what not, but i don't think i have that. However, under my right nipple there is a sort of lump. my nipple is tender andif i play around with the "lump" i can kind of break it up and sorta move it around. it's sort of disapating, but i'm not sure. it's slightly visible from the outside. i'm not very concerned about it cause i've read it in puberty pamphlets and it says that some guys get this and fear that they are going to grow boobs, but it goes away after awhile. i'm 18, so it could still be the puperty thing, as men go through puberty till they're in their early 20's. so if anyone knows EXACTLY what is going on, that'd be much appreciated.

i feel healthy and everything so i don't think it's cancer.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.