Discussions By Symptom: Vaginal Rash

What can I do about a small rash under my lady part?

Posted In: Vaginal Rash 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Jj2015
  • June 14, 2014
  • 08:46 PM

I was sitting down today and felt some pain when I adjusted my panties so I went to the mirror to check out what was going on. I looked and saw that there was skin coming off the little part of skin between my lady part and my booty. It's obviously a rash and I'm guessing that it's because I haven't been able to shower because I got surgery on Tuesday and can't really shower until Monday. There is a small little cut due to the rash, I cleaned it and put neosporin to stop some pain. The cut itself is very sensitive. Is there anything else I can do? If you need clarification do ask.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?