two weeks and two days ago this began and has me frightened. i think it may be allergies but unsure. if it is allergies, it must be to either two bee/mosquito/bug stings or to hibiscus tea which i overdid this past couple of weeks. i have stopped the tea and the sting marks have all but disappeared. they were very huge. i am allergic to so many things, and i do not believe this is my heart, but i know it is affecting my respiration day and night. it happens without warning. not painful but very frightening.
if i have actually found the allergen correctly to be the hibiscus tea, i stopped it two days ago. the attacks seems a bit less, but wondering how long it may take for them to totally subside. thank you.