- 8 Kg lost in 10 months
- Joints Pop throughout body and have become weak
- Muscle spasms at times (low frequency)
- Nasal blockage for 6 months with regular sputum
- Scaly white patches on scalp
- Disoriented feeling most of the time
- Heavy cheek bones off late with mild twitching under right eye at times
- Bloated stomach
- Hair fall regular
- Body shivers at times
- CBC normal, Urine test normal,thyroid normal, lung xray normal, head plain ct normal, stomach ultrasound normal, colonoscopy normal,KFT, LFT normal, Vit D - 58, ANA, IGE normal
Diagnosis of underlying problem has not been reached in past 10 months. Please guide ascertaining
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?