Discussions By Symptom: Muscle Spasms

What kind of doctor do you see for severe muscle spasms in neck area?

Posted In: Muscle Spasms 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 7, 2014
  • 05:39 AM

I have had severe muscle spasms in my neck for several years. I have had one neck fusion and I am need of another. I do not really want to have it until I have no other options. In the meantime, I am trying to figure out what is causing the knots in my neck and back. The physical therapist says they are the worst she has ever seen. Therapy helps if I go 2-3 times a week for the rest of my life, but who has time to do that. I just want to know what kind of doctor deals directly with muscle spasms that are super severe.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.