Discussions By Symptom: Lower Abdominal Pain

Went to 2 doctors, 2 urologist, and 2 ER visits, and 4 ultrasounds, please help me

Posted In: Lower Abdominal Pain 0 Replies
  • Posted By: John4173
  • July 31, 2014
  • 09:48 PM

Severe flank, back kidney pain, lower inguinal canal pain on both sides just above both legs meet the torso, upper and more lower than upper abdominal pain and testicular scrotum pain. I know I have had a swelling mass in my scrotum which felt like another testicle for over 17 years, although I knew it was there but it did not give any problems back then, but now it's getting unbearable, over the period of 5 months now I have had other test done to me since then, but doctor said it was a cyst and it should go away on its own. I have had test done over the past 5 months, went to see doctor and primary physician ( her and her boss ) saids there is clearly a problem, sent me straight to ER. Here's what has happened, Labs shows high count of white blood cell, done 2 10 day dose of doxycycline, diagnosed with epididymis, after doing the first 10 day of anti-biotic, went to ER after extreme vomiting everything then bile they ultrasound again (but they have never physical exam end anywhere else ). then was diagnosed a hydrocele, and a cyst on the left testicle which never went away. the left testicle is also next to upper body that sits beside my privates and sits 2 inches higher above the other one, after went home, 3 days later sever vomiting again, ( it always feels like I'm on a boat ). fever, diarrhea and excessive sweating, dizziness they say my labs have a high count of white blood cells. I take 2 40 mg time release OxyContin per day and 4 10/325mg Percocet per day for severe back problems and it barely does anything for the pain, but when I go to the ER they give me a shot of toradol ( which Is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory shot and I feel 60% better afterwards. But they say it shouldnt cause any discomfort at all YEAH RIGHT. I feel they think I'm making it up. Who would want to claim they are going thru something like this? I feel like I am wracked up all the time, this is driving crazy. I have seen 2different urologist, one 4 times, and the other one twice now, both say they don't see anything wrong, But I know a person should not feel like this. I'm not a hypochondriac ( I'm sorry for my misspelling ). I just want this to go away, I need help, please someone help me. I know it is difficult to try to help without physical exam. But I need someone to try to steer me in the right direction. I'm very resourceful. Please anybody with any idea at all. I know the only one who can really help is ****s, believe me I've been praying. Sorry so long

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.