For a couple of years now I have been struggling with flare ups of the following symptoms.
* Chronic fatigue.
* Gastritis - Vomiting, severe, lower abdominal pain.
* hot flushes & raised temperature.
* Rashes on my chest & a red face.
* Joint pain.
* Inflamed lady parts & Thrush.
* Headaches (Feels like my brain is swollen.
* Depression ( Despite being a happy go lucky glass half full type of person.
* Brain fog, I struggle to think sometimes & cant get my words together.
* General feeling of un-wellness.
The above symptoms occur during a flare up & I can have periods of time when I feel great in between but it keeps coming back.
Despite taking loads of strong acid blockers my gastritis wont go away.
Do you have any ideas of what this could be?
I am so feed up now I really just want to enjoy life but this "thing" keeps bringing me down.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?