Hiya everyone. i've been wondering if y'all could help me out with something. I've been having these constant abdominal pain for months now, but only a few days ago, it just got worse. The pain started near the belly button, moving to the rights. So I thought that it could be appendicitis. Went to the doctor's to say that everything was fine but I was constipated. Took the medication he gave me for a week and the constipation went away, but not the abdominal pain, it got worse. A few days ago, the pain started moving towards my upper abdomen, and the upper right quadrant of my abdomen as well as the right side and upper right back. Since two days ago, the pain in unbearable, I can't eat anything or even drink without vomiting, and I get nauseous every time I move and the pain just gets worse with whatever I do.
List of symptoms:
- Lower right abdominal pain
- Upper right abdominal pain
- Upper right back pain
- Right upper side pain
- Upper abdominal pain
- Fever comes and goes.
- Burning sensation in eyes.
- Sometimes I get right shoulder and arm pain.
- Sometimes I get trouble breathing.
- Trouble walking, changing position or even sleeping.
- Pain of a minimum of 8.5/10 every day.
Have any of you went through the same thing?