Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Vaginal pain during intercourse?? plz help

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • February 12, 2007
  • 05:26 AM

Hello,

I have a quesion about a problem my fiancee is having...

About 2 months back, she went to her doctor for her normal check-up, but at the time, she was extremely tender and swollen. After this showed up, it was very painful for her during any attempt at intercourse. Prior to this, we had used spermicidal condoms and had simluar problems the last time they were used. (not sure why we used them again)

Anyways, she went to the doctor and he said that the pain/swelling was most likely caused by the spermicide, and all of her test came back normal.

Since then, (dont mean to be too graphical) when we attempt the missionary position, it causes her pain as soon I am about half way in. If she is sitting up, such as on the side of the bed or on the edge of the couch, the pain isnt as bad, but still there. The only thing that seams to work without discomfort for her is when she is on top, and even then, its not always completely comfortable.

Other things dont seem to cause pain, such as oral sex, fingers, or tampons, so it is quite strange.

We havnt been sexually active for long, and we havnt been with others so an STD is basically ruled out. She was planning on going back to the doctor but she doesnt think she can get into see him, since it isnt an emergency, before our wedding date.

This has been very ******n her and her confidence. No matter what I say or do, she still blames herself when the problem arrises.

If anyone has any idea what could be causeing this or what we could do, please help.

Thanks in advance.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement