Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Sterility

Posted In: Sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 27, 2006
  • 00:44 AM

This is my firs time posting on this web page. Two years ago on July Th my wife and I found out i was sterile. at least I think that's what is meant when they say you have "0" sperm, the took two tests and both came up inconclusive. My world came crashing down around me. everything I held dear everything i hoped and dreamed for was gone. to make matters worse, the family I was once so close to rejected me and made me feel like it was some how my fault that i am sterile.

I guess the question that I have is very simple... how does one cope with this diagnosis and is there any treatment at all for people in my condition?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• This is my firs time posting on this web page. Two years ago on July Th my wife and I found out i was sterile. at least I think that's what is meant when they say you have "0" sperm, the took two tests and both came up inconclusive. My world came crashing down around me. everything I held dear everything i hoped and dreamed for was gone. to make matters worse, the family I was once so close to rejected me and made me feel like it was some how my fault that i am sterile. I guess the question that I have is very simple... how does one cope with this diagnosis and is there any treatment at all for people in my condition? I too have fertility issues though we don't know for sure what the problem is. I found it shocking to see that you had"0" sperm. The only thing I can suggest is I have heard of a procedure that can go into your reproductive tract and retrieve the sperm. I don't remember the name of the procedure and I wish I could help more. Still can't believe the "0" sperm!! I'm sorry, I do understand the issue and wish you all the luck in the world.
    devildoll 4 Replies
    • October 25, 2006
    • 02:52 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement