Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Bowel movement problem

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: kodiak
  • January 29, 2007
  • 11:40 AM

My husband was in an accident three years ago, he broke his back in several place and has some nerve damage. Since the accident he suffers from difficulty urinating, he is being treated with hytrin which yeilds decent results. He also has chronic constipation however, doctors have not explored the cause of this constipation they only treat it with laxatives and stool softeners which have less than desirable results. He is becoming more and more frustrated with this condition.Could you please lend some advice as to what avenues he should persue. Oh i forgot to mention, after extensive physical therapy these are the only residual effects that he suffers from. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• If the bowels are not moving properly it can mean he is blocked up so a good detox cleanse is great and then maintain it with fruit and veges to get his body back to running right. Stay away from bread and dairy products.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 30, 2007
    • 08:00 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement