Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Painful Intercourse- NOT STD..Help!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 25, 2007
  • 00:32 AM

I hope someone might be able to help me. I am 19 and I have been with my boyfriend for 1 1/2 years. About 5 months ago I had an abortion. About a month before that, I had what I thought was a yeast infection and used over-the-counter medicine which "fixed" the problem. Then a couple of weeks later I went to urgent care because I thought that I had a bladder infection so they gave me antibiotics, which help but then when they called me a week later with my test results they said that I didn't have a bladder infection and left it as that. Then I had the abortion. At the time of the abortion they told me that I had a cyst on my overy but never told me more than that. Somewhere around the time of after my "bladder infection" or the abortion it was uncomfortable to have intercourse. So I began to avoid it. Then later it started to hurt VERY BAD after sex, only when I would pee but then go away. A month or so later it started to hurt more during sex and still after sex. Just recently it started to hurt me so bad I couldn't being to have sex. When my boyfriend would try to enter my it was the worst pain I had ever felt... every time we tried. Soooo... very recently I went to an OBGYN doctor to get help. They did every STD test under the sun, yeat-infection, bladder infection and everything came back normal. My doctor seems to not want to do much more for me. I have looked all over the internet and i go in circles. Could it be the cyst? Please help me! I don't know what's wrong with me!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement