Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Painful Intercourse- NOT STD..Help!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 25, 2007
  • 00:32 AM

I hope someone might be able to help me. I am 19 and I have been with my boyfriend for 1 1/2 years. About 5 months ago I had an abortion. About a month before that, I had what I thought was a yeast infection and used over-the-counter medicine which "fixed" the problem. Then a couple of weeks later I went to urgent care because I thought that I had a bladder infection so they gave me antibiotics, which help but then when they called me a week later with my test results they said that I didn't have a bladder infection and left it as that. Then I had the abortion. At the time of the abortion they told me that I had a cyst on my overy but never told me more than that. Somewhere around the time of after my "bladder infection" or the abortion it was uncomfortable to have intercourse. So I began to avoid it. Then later it started to hurt VERY BAD after sex, only when I would pee but then go away. A month or so later it started to hurt more during sex and still after sex. Just recently it started to hurt me so bad I couldn't being to have sex. When my boyfriend would try to enter my it was the worst pain I had ever felt... every time we tried. Soooo... very recently I went to an OBGYN doctor to get help. They did every STD test under the sun, yeat-infection, bladder infection and everything came back normal. My doctor seems to not want to do much more for me. I have looked all over the internet and i go in circles. Could it be the cyst? Please help me! I don't know what's wrong with me!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement