Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Could I have HIV???

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Lazzio2134
  • January 17, 2007
  • 07:11 PM

I received unprotected oral sex from a stripper in Mexico in the first week of August. I ejaculated in her mouth and began to get worried soonafter. When I came back from Mexico I got an STD test and an HIV test and everything came back normal. About two and a half months later I got sick. I had a cough which would not go away and got a fever as well. I took medicine but began to get a rash on my arms and legs. The rash also reached my penis so I began to get extremely worried. When I went to my doctor she told me I could have an scute HIV infection and she did a western blot and a pcr and the blot test came back negative while the PCR test came back negative as well since it was sensitive to 75 copies. She said I was fine but after I got the results I began to get that cough again and had night sweats and my feet started sweating like crazy. The night sweats have stopped as well as the cough. Now It's almost going to be six months since that intercourse took place and I am having a small bump come and go in my right underarm. Could I have HIV??? Please if anybody could help me I'd appreciate it.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement