Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

I need ur help. This has been going on for 13 years

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: L344500
  • August 28, 2010
  • 10:18 PM

---SYMPTOMS B4 MY HEAD INJURY-------

- I had Asthma like symptoms when I was a child. I think it went away when I turn 7 or 8. ( this was back in Africa)
- I would get nausea whenever my mom or someone was baking or have the oven on in the kitchen. The heat would make me nausea.
- irregular heartbeats( I started to experience this around age 11 to 14) doctor said it was the lowel part. nothing to be worry about.
- Once a month , I would get a flu like symptoms for a day or 2 , tired , slight fever. ( but everything was still normal, I had lots of energy)

--- I experience what felt like a concussion. But at that time I just thought i got my bell ring. around age 16 to 17 ( everything was still normal)

---SYMPTOMS AFTER MY CAR ACCIDENTS / HEAD INJURY---

- I was knock out by the impack for about 45 mins to an hour
- 1st symptoms after my head injury was a sharp pain from my lowel abdominal down down to my groin area.
- Sensations in my arm forearm. Feels like pain in my vein.. & I just started getting weaker & weaker & tired
- Sensations running from the back of my head down to my neck..
- funny feelings in my head, head aches, abdominal pain, acid reflux / heartburn
- Chest pain , anxiety attacks, sleep problems, sinus problems
- constipations, balance problems, extreme fatigue, muscle spams, testicular pain, extreme low sex drive, dizziness, chills( sometimes), numbness& tingling in my limps, joints pain inall my joints, pains in my lower left abdomen , in the front of my stomach & back .
- fullness feeling on my left side of stomach
- difficulty articulating words, problems with my thoart, hoarness, twiching of eye lids & different parts of muscle
- I also get what feels like a shock of electricity in the bottom of my stomach
- When I get hungry, if I don't get right away, I get nausea, & I have fainted / past out, inner body temps gets high. only goes down by putting ice on the back of my head.
- trouble concentrating, brain fog, stiffness of joints, forgetfullness, spasms on the side of my left stomach, I get sick after eating too rice or drink beer, that never happen b4 .
- drowsness, twiching on left side of face
- puffness on face
- fatigue , often accompanied by nonrestorative sleep
- muscle & joint pain , dark skin patches on hands & feet
- Fluid retention , shortness of breath.. sometime it wakes me up
-difficulty swallowing
- confusion , inability to think clearly, concentration
-coordinations problems, decreased libido
--right hip is stiff, excessive sweating
-pain started on my left elbow, stay there for months, could not lift up a pen without it hurting . It has now move to my right elbow. It goes & come
- vomiting & puffiness in my face
- between year 2007 to 2008. I started drinking raw fruits & vegetables. My body responded to that in a positive way. My reaction got quicker , my mind was clearer , no muscle pain. This would last for a couple of hours. But in the spring of 2009. After drinking 1 of these home made drinks, I got nausea & vomited. I try a few times after that, but still felt nausea.
- had some blood done 6 months ago, carbon dioxide & creatinine level was high. and vitamin D level was at 9. ( very low)
- at 1 time things were so bad I was able to move my vein on my knee back & forth. It would even get stuck sometimes.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement