---SYMPTOMS B4 MY HEAD INJURY-------
- I had Asthma like symptoms when I was a child. I think it went away when I turn 7 or 8. ( this was back in Africa)
- I would get nausea whenever my mom or someone was baking or have the oven on in the kitchen. The heat would make me nausea.
- irregular heartbeats( I started to experience this around age 11 to 14) doctor said it was the lowel part. nothing to be worry about.
- Once a month , I would get a flu like symptoms for a day or 2 , tired , slight fever. ( but everything was still normal, I had lots of energy)
--- I experience what felt like a concussion. But at that time I just thought i got my bell ring. around age 16 to 17 ( everything was still normal)
---SYMPTOMS AFTER MY CAR ACCIDENTS / HEAD INJURY---
- I was knock out by the impack for about 45 mins to an hour
- 1st symptoms after my head injury was a sharp pain from my lowel abdominal down down to my groin area.
- Sensations in my arm forearm. Feels like pain in my vein.. & I just started getting weaker & weaker & tired
- Sensations running from the back of my head down to my neck..
- funny feelings in my head, head aches, abdominal pain, acid reflux / heartburn
- Chest pain , anxiety attacks, sleep problems, sinus problems
- constipations, balance problems, extreme fatigue, muscle spams, testicular pain, extreme low sex drive, dizziness, chills( sometimes), numbness& tingling in my limps, joints pain inall my joints, pains in my lower left abdomen , in the front of my stomach & back .
- fullness feeling on my left side of stomach
- difficulty articulating words, problems with my thoart, hoarness, twiching of eye lids & different parts of muscle
- I also get what feels like a shock of electricity in the bottom of my stomach
- When I get hungry, if I don't get right away, I get nausea, & I have fainted / past out, inner body temps gets high. only goes down by putting ice on the back of my head.
- trouble concentrating, brain fog, stiffness of joints, forgetfullness, spasms on the side of my left stomach, I get sick after eating too rice or drink beer, that never happen b4 .
- drowsness, twiching on left side of face
- puffness on face
- fatigue , often accompanied by nonrestorative sleep
- muscle & joint pain , dark skin patches on hands & feet
- Fluid retention , shortness of breath.. sometime it wakes me up
- confusion , inability to think clearly, concentration
-coordinations problems, decreased libido
--right hip is stiff, excessive sweating
-pain started on my left elbow, stay there for months, could not lift up a pen without it hurting . It has now move to my right elbow. It goes & come
- vomiting & puffiness in my face
- between year 2007 to 2008. I started drinking raw fruits & vegetables. My body responded to that in a positive way. My reaction got quicker , my mind was clearer , no muscle pain. This would last for a couple of hours. But in the spring of 2009. After drinking 1 of these home made drinks, I got nausea & vomited. I try a few times after that, but still felt nausea.
- had some blood done 6 months ago, carbon dioxide & creatinine level was high. and vitamin D level was at 9. ( very low)
- at 1 time things were so bad I was able to move my vein on my knee back & forth. It would even get stuck sometimes.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?