Discussions By Condition: Blood conditions

ana positive something fighting joints help

Posted In: Blood conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 26, 2010
  • 11:08 AM

Hi I had a positive antinuclear antibody test that came back positive with 160 homogeneous when it is supposed to be at 40 I don't know my doctor has tested me for viral infections which came back negative what is clear to the doctor is that something is fighting me in my body attacking my joints I'm going to a rhemuatologist but I don't know what to expect they will test me for lupus and so forth but the doctor doesn't think that is it and tested negative for rhuematoid arthiritis but I have some type of arthiris now from whatever has been attacking the funny thing is that I had some serious injuries bout three months I think knee and feet and fingers knuckles now since about a month ago they seem to be inflammatory not all at once though so far swelling is down on my knees but it's not in my fingers and hand has anyone had these symptoms the only family history I have with diseases is leukemia which took my mum's brother at an early age and Alzheimer's on my dad's side no arthiritic conditions except for housemaidens knee I just hope I am able to catch what's causing this early before it does more damage I'm stiff in my fingers all the time now put a warm ice pack on and got some functionality back in one finger but it didn't help the others

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• my boyfriend is dealing with the same thing. if you get any answers please re post. god bless you and take care.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 13, 2010
    • 00:43 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement