Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

So frustrated and am desperate!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: sweetsusan59
  • July 8, 2010
  • 03:29 AM

Almost a year ago,my stomach was so distended,couldn't even wear normal clothes. Went to a gastro dr,and he did various test,and went on months,and just left me hanging,with no diagnoses. Went into a brief remission,and now,I have been so sick for months. My symptoms are back with a vengence,and am seeing a surgeon. Don't ask me why,just was recomended. My symptoms are bloating,sharp,brief pains in right groin area,intense burning,in uterus,extreme fatique,tailbone pain,low abdominal pressure in vagina and anus. Had a ct of abdomen and pelvis(negative),colonoscopy(some polyps and diverticuli),bloodwork. Now,he wants to do some kind of hormone ,saliva test. Another dr. told me I was depressed. How can I not be depressed when I am so sick,I have no quality of life,and feel as if I WILL go crazy,if i can't find out what is wrong. Please,please help......Tired of living like this,and am desperate to feel good againI am a 59 year old woman. Thanks for responding.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement