Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Red area around tip of penis and minor pussing?

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 16, 2010
  • 10:13 PM

Last year I went to the doctor where I was found to have a UTI. I was tested for STDs which came back negative as well. My doctor also put my on an antibiotic that clears up UTIs and STDs (this was while we waited for the test results). About a week later I called the doctor and she said it was just a UTI and to finish off the antibiotics as scheduled.

Now, a year to a year and a half later I've noticed a red circle about 1/2" wide around the opening of my penis and I have had puss leaking out of the opening of the penis. I have no pain at all, no itching, no swelling of the testicles and no increase in urination habits whatsoever.

I have been having sex with the same girl for the last 2 1/2 years so I don't believe it would be an STD, nor am I ruling out the possibility. This has been going on for the last 3 days (since Monday). The tip where it is red is also more "wrinkly" than the rest of the head of the penis.

Lastly, for the last (at least) year or so I've noticed a constant odor from my urine (I can smell it while I stand to urinate). It smells very similar to shrimp.

And as a side note, two years ago this summer I had a moment where I was extremely shaky and could hardly walk straight. I felt like I was drunk walking around (I was outside @ Hampton Beach in NH walking the boardwalks). We grabbed a quick sandwich and I started feeling progressively better. I find now that a small piece of candy "cures" this shaking routine. It happens most notably when I haven't eaten in a long period of time (if I eat breakfast @ 8:30A I'm shaking my 3:00P which is usually when I take my lunch break).

Could these problems be related? I've pondered the facts of Diabetes and Hypo/Hyperglycemia but I forgot to mention to my doctor at my last visit (1 year + ago).

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement