Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please Help Me, Sleeping Panic Problems.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: shanoova
  • February 10, 2010
  • 11:00 PM

Hello, i a18 year old Male and have Never really had any sleeping problems till now, just recently I have started having alot of trouble Sleeping as when i start to actually fall asleep, I feel as though im falling through the bed and or getting spasms in my neck where i thrust my head forward, and it causes me to wake up very very scared and often in a complete panic attack. Now i would'nt mind this to to much if it Was not for the fact that i have'nt slept more then 7 hours in the past 3 days. I am oddly enough not very tired though, i know this isnt normal and would like some help as to what could possibly be wrong with me :eek: *side note, i have recently went to the hospital and had a good 9 stickers placed one me and they tested to see if my heart was alright, aparently its fine* so please anyone who can offer some suggestions or clarity to the being unable to sleep or atleast a idea as to what in the lords good name is going on with the whole extreme fear and panic situation would be just amazing. *ps, i find myself thinking about the apocolypse and god and demons and all that Much Much Much More all of a sudden Much different from my usual thoughts of "i wonder what ill cook for dinner" anyhow, thank you*

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement