Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

PLEASE HELP! Urinary symptoms + many others no diagnosis

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: kermsie
  • December 7, 2009
  • 05:00 AM

I have urinary pain, discomfort, burning, itching, painful intercourse, irregular periods followed by missing period for three months, no possibility of pregnancy. Now there is sugar in my urine and a bacteria that they never saw before, for which they prescribed Metronidazole. I have been on anti-biotics and 7-day yeast creams several times even though they never saw an UTI or yeast infection in testing (this problem has been going on 3 years). Since taking the meds, I have increased pelvic pain, back pain, odd-textured discharge, and my lips are really dry.
I have a slew of other symptoms,either related or irrelevent: migraines, "electrical shock" pains usually in head, but sometimes in leg, heart palpatations, chest pain, pressure, constriction, shortness of breath, circulation issues (heart images were normal and 24 holter normal), fatigue, joint pain, occasional feeling of weakness throughout entire body,
Please help if you can. I am going crazy. If you know what is wrong, please let me know and also let me know how to convince my doctor that you are right, so that I can actually get the right tests done. Thank you for your time.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement