Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

questions about street drugs and their effects

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 9 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 1, 2007
  • 01:10 PM

My friend, to the best of my knowledge has never done drugs, but about a year ago something weird happened. She walked into the highschool for a school play performance and had this mean, aggresive look in her eyes. They were a little bloodshot, she was babbling in weird languages, if people came near her, she would snap and growl at them. She claimed she could fly, and tried running around outside. Was she drugged?

Also, i had a similiar experience after spending some time with this guy that my friend above was dating. My experience was a bit different. I got really spacey, almost unresponsive...then just snapped and felt so aggressive, had like an energy rush. Was speaking in weird languages, acting really weird...i vaguely remember it, but what i do remember comes in like short bursts of an information overload. My boyfriend who was there said that before I started acting weird, my friend took me into a room by myself and said that he couldnt go in there. =/ After the aggression wore off, i felt so elated. I felt like I had magical powers that I could heal that I was an angel. Very strange..Next day I was fine.

Ive felt this way a few other times...once was on antidepressants and other pscy drugs and also if I drink too much caffeine. So, my question is what drugs can cause similar effects to antidepressants and caffeine? Because this is really strange...This "drugged" feeling only happened when he was around and at parties usually. It's scary though, and I hope someone has some answers. We would also have weird spiritual experiences sometimes...can that be caused from drugs, caffeine, pscy drugs or what? please help

Reply Flag this Discussion

9 Replies:

• could be amphetamine (speed) can make people aggressive, agitated and talk alot (hyper) it starts off with such powerfull feelings of anxiety, agitation, anger etc, when it wears off, it has a kind of tranquil effect, unaffected by disturbing emotions, unagitated, feeling at peace.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 1, 2007
    • 03:10 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Been there done that, but you know what i found out ?. First; growing up "is" a hard thing to do, and without help, we "all" just a ship without a rudder. Think about it; when you buy anything it comes with an instruction manuel, our manuel "IS" The "Bible" . Question is, do you follow the instructions ? Try it you'll like it guaranteed!
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 1, 2007
    • 06:27 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm already a Christian. I've never done drugs that I know of. I believe I may have been duped and deceived and drugged by someone else. To the first person who posted, thanks for the useful advice, i'll check into speed.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 2, 2007
    • 05:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Wow! That was intense! So you "are" a Christian, well then allow me to ask you this. There are more than a few people that say, i "am" a Christian. So let me ask you, just what are your credentials, a policeman may say i'm a cop. So then i can ask "him", show me your credentials, see what i mean. So then i ask again, show me your credentials, can you? If so reply to this post, and we'll talk more about this condition you have. Thank's, & Good Luck.
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 2, 2007
    • 06:12 AM
    Flag this Response
  • okay...I'm really concerned about this problem that I addressed. I'm only 19 years old. So, is it "Christian" to only help fellow believers. I've been a Christian since I was 11 years old, which was the first time I asked ****s into my heart. I don't understand what you mean by "credientials.." As the bible clearly states, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16. I don't need to prove I'm a Christian. God already knows I am. Another thing is that if I wanted to have a lecture on my religon I would've gone to a forum about religion/Christianity not a medical forum. XD No hard feelings, as I do promote the gospel, but I don't believe in thrusting a bible upon someone if they are not ready. Plant the seed, God waters it. Anyways, I'd really like an answer to my first post...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 04:58 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Amphetamines, Crystal-Meth, Aderol, Ritalin, LSD, 'dirty' MDMA (aggression means it can't be pure and the street form is usually cut with amphetamines, MDA, or MDX), Cocaine, Crack, PCP, Peyote.Adrenaline is a good contender too, as far as drugs go. No one would have to sneak you any, you could just get a buzz like you described from the excitement of the party environment and how intense the environment (sound lights heat etc).These are all good contenders. LSD and MDMA have been known to absorb from one person's skin into anothers,' or maybe its a myth, but I wouldn't be surprised because sweating and oily skin secretions are part of the short term side effects of these drugs. In this case, intoxication could have been completely uninentional.Don't dismiss the feeling of being able to heal just because you were possibly high when the idea came to you. :) We are called to preach by good deeds empowered by divine love.
    Azaral 152 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 05:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Good Morning, just woke up so please bare with me. Reading your letter has really taken me back in time, when you mentioned whether or not these chemicals could be absorbed through the skin. The answer to that is a resounding "yes". The chemicals that you've mentioned here, have taken me back in time, along with "all" of the bad memories associated with them* I thank & Praise my Lord & Saviour, ***********t, for delivering me from the clutches of such a foul life style. Everything has become new, in *****t ****s & i thank Him for this each & every day!. Keep me up to date on your journey through life's trails & tribulations. As Always, In His Service.
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 10:00 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It is possible to get accidentally "dosed" by shaking hands (or sharing bodily fluids) with somebody who is on acid or has contact with acid. This happened to me at a party many, many years ago. I shook hands with an acid dealer (didn't know it at the time) and got a dose of acid.
    dharmabummer 4 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 11:22 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Hello, i would say, yes you can, if it is l.s.d. With other drugs i'm not sure, i've heard of direct contact with other substances such as mescalin & such. In this matter i'd have to say that l.s.d. is very powerful & absorbing by way of sweat makes perfect sence to me. Anymore questions, let me know, As Always In His Service.:)
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 11:40 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement