Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

Nausea every day ruining my life

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: VAQUERALOCA
  • November 11, 2009
  • 11:54 PM

56 FEMALE DIAGNOSED WITH DEPRESSION REFRACTORY ( HARD 2 TREAT ) AT AGE 12 ISH ............. BEEN FIGHTING THAT MY ENTIRE LIFE AND TAKING LOTS MEDEICATIONS....... THE LAST 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN SO SEDENTARY WITH LACK OF MOTIVATION, DEPRESSION, FATIGUE THAT MY PSYCH FINALLY PRESCRIBED AMPHETAMINES TO ME WHICH i AM NOW ADDICTED TO OF COURSE AND THEY R NO LONGER WORKING !!! mY INTERNIST SAYS I'M ON TOO MANY MEDICINES YET SHE ALSO OVER PRESCRIBES ... I GET MY PAIN MEDS FROM HER, VALIUM AND AMBIEN FOR SLEEP .... BUT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS I'VE BEEN NAUSEOUS EVERY DAY AND MY STOOLS HAVE BEEN KINDA LOOSE AND LIGHTER IN COLOR THEN THEY USUALLY ARE >> I'M SICK ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT....... MY LIFE IS FALLING APART, I'VE HAD ONE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND A SELF MUTILATION EPISODE IN public COZ I CANNOT TAKE ANY STRESS WHATSOEVER BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OPENING A NEW BUSINESS THIS WEEK >>>>>>>>>>> AND I'M STUCK IN BED..GOING TO GASTR TOMORROW AND HE WILL SCHEDULE A COLONOSCOPY WHICH I HAVE NEVER HAD . WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ONE AT 50 BUT AT 50 i WAS FEELING ALITTLE BETTER THEN i AM TODAY ....... SO , I NEVER WENT. NOW i'M WORRIED TO DEATH THAT I HAVE SOME SORT OF INCURABLE AND THEY R GONNA TELL ME I HAVE A YEAR OR 6 MONTHS TO LIVE AND I'M FREAKING OUT......... WENT TO NUERO TODAY AND THEY ARE GONNA TAKE SOME TESTS NEXT WEEK FOR SOME OTHER ISSUES.. i FEEL LIKE i AM COMPLETELY JUST STARRTING TO BREAK DOWN AND DEATH MAY B SOON.................. I HOPE NOT COZ I'M GETTING SOME OPPORTUNITY IN MY LIFE AND NOW IT WOULD B JUST A DRASTIC JOKE TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS FATAL ILLNESS............ THAT WOULD B MY LUCK THOUGH ........ I FEEL LIKE **** EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT AND HOPEFULLY OPEN MY EYES EACH MORNING ONLY TO FIND I'M STILL SICK WITH THE NAUSEA AND THAT IS WHAT IS STOPPING ME FROM BEGINNING MY NEW BUSINESS ...... I'M TOO SICK TO WORK BUT I MUST FIND A WAY TO JUST THAT ............... UNLESS THE TESTS ACTUALLY SHOW I'LL B DEAD IN A YEAR I WONT BOTHER OPENING THE BUSINESS.. A DOG TRAINING CENTER ........... I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR THINK ANY MNORE . I'M ON SO MANY MEDS AND MYT DOCTORS HAVE TOLD ME TO CUT EVERYTHING IN HALF ........ SO i'M PROBABLY GOING THRU WITHDRAWLS AS WELL...........THEY WANTED ME TO GO INTO THE HOSPITAL AND I WANTED TO GO BUT I HAVE A 11 YEAR WOLF WHO WOULD FREAK IF I WASN'T WITH HER AND A BENGAL KITTY AND OF COURSE MY NEW BUYSINESS WHICHI'M SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON AS WE TYPE..IU'M GOING BACK TO BED, I FEEL WORSE THEN i'VE EVER FELT AND I CANT EVEN WALK MY ***n WOLF SO SHE IS SUFFERRING ALONG WITH ME. I AM GOING TO JUST TRY AND FORCE MYSELF TO WALK HER EVEN THO I FEEL ILL..... SHE LOOKS SO FORWARD TO THE WALKS >>>> SHE HAS TO SUFFER BECOZ i AM HER CARETAKER AND I AM TOO SICK TO TAKE HER OUT FOR ANY FUN AND SHE HAS BECOME DEPRESSED SITTING IN THIS SICK ROOM WITH ME. I FEEL SO GUILTY i COULD JUST DIE.........I HAVE THOUGHT A FEW TIMES OF TAKING MY PETS LIVES QUICKLY AND THEN MY OWN AND JUST PUTTING AN END TO ALL OUR SUFFERRING

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• I'm not sure what to tell you about your sickness other than the nausea could be from all the different medications your on. I have nausea every day as well and have for over 5 years but I don't have it due to medications. I can't even take medications because my body is too sensitive. I will pray for you and your pets and please don't give up hope. There is a reason you are going through this as am I and everything will be okay I promise. Your animals and the rest of the world need you so you need to stick around. I know everyday is hard because it is hard for me to with my sickness. But I do have faith that someone is always watching over us and that we are going through this for a reason.Have Faith and know that sometimes everything we have is taken from us so we can get ready to accept the new things that will be laid out for us.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 30, 2009
    • 00:50 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm not sure what to tell you about your sickness other than the nausea could be from all the different medications your on. I have nausea every day as well and have for over 5 years but I don't have it due to medications. I can't even take medications because my body is too sensitive. I will pray for you and your pets and please don't give up hope. There is a reason you are going through this as am I and everything will be okay I promise. Your animals and the rest of the world need you so you need to stick around. I know everyday is hard because it is hard for me to with my sickness. But I do have faith that someone is always watching over us and that we are going through this for a reason.Have Faith and know that sometimes everything we have is taken from us so we can get ready to accept the new things that will be laid out for us.I have neasea from gastritis...im wondering if you tummy is imflamed from all the drugs that youhave been on..........I would try your best to only take the drugs that you REALLY need....and try as you are to cut down and get off the rest.................seeeing a gastro guy is a good idea.............im sure they will find a cause but i no longterm drugs can cause tummy isses...........i have three medical condiditons which all cause pain and im way to senstive to take anything but my losec for tummy and have the stress of IVF fertilty treatment as well...........at the end of the day you still have to live life and beleive that you will be alright.....things allways get better......be strong and dont give up
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 31, 2009
    • 01:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i know how you feel. i been going through the same thing you are. im only 19 and after i took this drug doxycycline i sit by the toilet every night from the worst upper burning sensation in my stomach and nausea. i cant fall asleep til like 3 am and then i sleep til 5pm. i need to find a job so bad but i dont know how ima do that when im so afraid to leave the house. my boyfriend is getting frusterated because when we go out to eati tell him i want to take my salad home and eat it there. i can never hang out with him my stomach is constantly uncomfortable. i live on saltine crackers and seltzer water. id give anything to be able to eat pizza again. sometimes i think about dying too just so i dont have to feel like this 24/7. i know my stomach has to be swelled up because it constantly causes me discomfort standing up or laying on my back. i sleep propped up i always have bile in my throat. i gone to the emergency room several times but they just perscribed me omezerpole or some crap that barely works. i notice that when i get stressed out by any little thing it sends me into a sickness ***l aswell. i dont know what to do either ive lost 45 pounds i look anorexic from not being able to eat. im always dizzy and lightheaded now and i know im severly depressed. i hate my life and i cant stand to see my boyfriend and son have to see me like his. they must think im a whack job by now but they have no idea how horrible i feel. i been praying to god i hope he hears me soon because i dont know how much longer i can take this before i do something stupid
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement