I am a 20 year old male.
I have symptoms of:
- terrible fatigue/muscle weakness, reduction in my sense of touch
- decreased appetite
- tingling in the forearms, arms, calves, stomach and back of the head.
- decreased smell/ feeling tingling inside nose, yellow like mucos coming from nose, tingling between the eyes where nasal passages are.
- Nasal drip
- seeing what looks like worms in my vision at times
- seeing odd flashing spots now and then when blinking
- joint pain in the knees and finger joints which is mild, cracking of right knee joint when trying to squat down.
- both bones in lower legs tender/mild pain to touch
- odd mild pain in the left side of chest where the heart is which is very infrequent
- difficulty/blocked feeling with urination now and again, mild pain in bladder and kidneys on and off.
- recently a night of heavy night sweats.
- chills with low body temperature.
- muscle/weight loss
- constipation usually and odd bouts of diarrhoea
- notice edema swelling of body/muscles sometimes then sometimes not.
- short term memory loss, cognitive difficulties.
I am worried...
I have done blood tests but they have all been normal i have done about 20 blood tests in the past 6 months but haven't drawn any blood in about 3 months. receltly symptoms seem to have gotten worse. I am seeing a neurologist who found peripheral neuropathy and CNS damage involvement of unknown cause. I now need to do a brain MRI and Spinal MRI and glucose/insulin tolerance test to see if this is being caused by infection, active disease like MS or even hidden diabetes.
- I take vitamins/minerals/essential fatty acids
- avoid wheat/dakry
- have hashimoto's thyroiditis and take Slow Release T3 45mcg per day.
- take digestive enzymes, oxbile.
- am about to do a cortisol saliva test to make sure these symptoms aren't due to low cortisol which further would aggravate low thyroid.
- Have had a positive stool result for pinworms and a unknown parasite. Am doing a parasite/bacterial cleanse with Intestaclear and Albendazole medication in the next few days.
But what do people think these symptoms resemble most?
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,