I am a 20 year old male.
I have symptoms of:
- terrible fatigue/muscle weakness, reduction in my sense of touch
- decreased appetite
- tingling in the forearms, arms, calves, stomach and back of the head.
- decreased smell/ feeling tingling inside nose, yellow like mucos coming from nose, tingling between the eyes where nasal passages are.
- Nasal drip
- seeing what looks like worms in my vision at times
- seeing odd flashing spots now and then when blinking
- joint pain in the knees and finger joints which is mild, cracking of right knee joint when trying to squat down.
- both bones in lower legs tender/mild pain to touch
- odd mild pain in the left side of chest where the heart is which is very infrequent
- difficulty/blocked feeling with urination now and again, mild pain in bladder and kidneys on and off.
- recently a night of heavy night sweats.
- chills with low body temperature.
- muscle/weight loss
- constipation usually and odd bouts of diarrhoea
- notice edema swelling of body/muscles sometimes then sometimes not.
- short term memory loss, cognitive difficulties.
I am worried...
I have done blood tests but they have all been normal i have done about 20 blood tests in the past 6 months but haven't drawn any blood in about 3 months. receltly symptoms seem to have gotten worse. I am seeing a neurologist who found peripheral neuropathy and CNS damage involvement of unknown cause. I now need to do a brain MRI and Spinal MRI and glucose/insulin tolerance test to see if this is being caused by infection, active disease like MS or even hidden diabetes.
- I take vitamins/minerals/essential fatty acids
- avoid wheat/dakry
- have hashimoto's thyroiditis and take Slow Release T3 45mcg per day.
- take digestive enzymes, oxbile.
- am about to do a cortisol saliva test to make sure these symptoms aren't due to low cortisol which further would aggravate low thyroid.
- Have had a positive stool result for pinworms and a unknown parasite. Am doing a parasite/bacterial cleanse with Intestaclear and Albendazole medication in the next few days.
But what do people think these symptoms resemble most?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?