Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I don't want to die before I figure it out. I have KIDS!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 5 Replies
  • Posted By: tlopez875
  • August 30, 2009
  • 08:25 AM

I am not sure what is wrong with me. I've been to ER's at least twice a month for several months. I been having a cough which is only getting worse since around April. Among other symptoms that come and go to include chest pain, headaches, dizziness, arm numbness and/or pain and sometimes heart palpitations. When I get like this sometimes I have bad coordination in walking. Also my tonsils are even swollen. Once upon a time I was breaking out in hives. My kids were sick as well on and off so I had determined maybe it was from the mold in my apt, but I have seen moved and some of my symptoms are worse especially at night when I am lying down. Its to a point where I am scared to go to sleep. I have been diagnosed with bronchitis to allergies to just migraines. Noone seems to truly get to the bottom of my symptoms. Like now as I am typing the back of my head and neck is paining and feels hot. Alot of pressure. When I am feeling this way my blood pressure is elevated a little just like now its 146/96. Sometimes higher. I was asleep and all of a sudden these symptoms return. The doctors seem not to know what's wrong and the blood test, ekg, chest x-rays all come back normal, but I feel like I am abouit to die. The only meds that I am taking are Lisinpril with the diurectic and Loratadine for Allergies. Please please help. :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• I don't know how much help I will be but...my history of strange symptoms - hives, fatigue, asthma, rashes, pain etc. was all linked to cervical cancer and since my hysterectomy I feel great!! I can't tell you what is wrong with you - I am just relating my experience because sometimes the 2 things don't work but can still have a relationship. basically in my case I believe it was my body having an allergic reaction to the cancer.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 5, 2009
    • 11:06 PM
    Flag this Response
  • It can still be from the mold; do you think it just disappears if it is in your lungs? You can have a sputum test where you cough up and they will try to grow mold, which can take about a month. You probably should get a TB test, too.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • September 6, 2009
    • 07:50 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Try a chiropractic physician... holistic preferably, someone who deals with the organs as well as the spine. The spinal nerves run everything in your body. If there is an interference, you may not be getting correct messages to your lungs, etc. The numbness and neck/head pain sounds like a chiropractic problem as well. The nerves that go to the heart and lungs come from the lower neck/ and between the shoulder blades. Many of your symptoms correspond to a problem in that area. As for the stumbling around, your equilibrium may be off if your head is not sitting level due to a muscle spasm or misalignment. Ask around at health food stores and massage therapists who they recommend. Good Luck.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 6, 2009
    • 00:13 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I am not sure what is wrong with me. I've been to ER's at least twice a month for several months. I been having a cough which is only getting worse since around April. Among other symptoms that come and go to include chest pain, headaches, dizziness, arm numbness and/or pain and sometimes heart palpitations. When I get like this sometimes I have bad coordination in walking. Also my tonsils are even swollen. Once upon a time I was breaking out in hives. My kids were sick as well on and off so I had determined maybe it was from the mold in my apt, but I have seen moved and some of my symptoms are worse especially at night when I am lying down. Its to a point where I am scared to go to sleep. I have been diagnosed with bronchitis to allergies to just migraines. Noone seems to truly get to the bottom of my symptoms. Like now as I am typing the back of my head and neck is paining and feels hot. Alot of pressure. When I am feeling this way my blood pressure is elevated a little just like now its 146/96. Sometimes higher. I was asleep and all of a sudden these symptoms return. The doctors seem not to know what's wrong and the blood test, ekg, chest x-rays all come back normal, but I feel like I am abouit to die. The only meds that I am taking are Lisinpril with the diurectic and Loratadine for Allergies. Please please help. :confused: Sounds like mold poisoning to me. If you lived in a moldy place & then moved , taking your belongings with you , then you have also brought the mold with you. Since most of your symptoms occur at night , it's probably your mattress , box spring or pillows. I'd recommend changing all of them. And investing in mattress & pillow covers , the kind that are made to prevent dust mites , etc. Remember also what another poster stated...If you have mold in your lungs , it will still be there after you move. I'd also recommend getting a professional to test your home for mold so that you will know where it's located , what type it is & the best way to remove it. Mold is nasty stuff & can be especially ******n people that have allergies or a weak immune system. best of luck !
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2009
    • 01:11 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have the same symptoms but im getting better on antibiotics. Docters didnt know what was wrong with me either until I went to cpnhelp.org There are a lot of bacteria out there that docters will not test you for. ou have to get PCR'S done and serology from your blood done. some bacteria that can cause these problems are CPN and Lyme. If you wait too long like me youll have to be on antibiotics longer becuase the bacteria gets into your organs and joints. Dont let these docters tell you you have CFS or Fibro its all bull****. Its not a diagnosis.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2009
    • 02:22 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement