Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I don't want to die before I figure it out. I have KIDS!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: tlopez875
  • August 30, 2009
  • 08:25 AM

I am not sure what is wrong with me. I've been to ER's at least twice a month for several months. I been having a cough which is only getting worse since around April. Among other symptoms that come and go to include chest pain, headaches, dizziness, arm numbness and/or pain and sometimes heart palpitations. When I get like this sometimes I have bad coordination in walking. Also my tonsils are even swollen. Once upon a time I was breaking out in hives. My kids were sick as well on and off so I had determined maybe it was from the mold in my apt, but I have seen moved and some of my symptoms are worse especially at night when I am lying down. Its to a point where I am scared to go to sleep. I have been diagnosed with bronchitis to allergies to just migraines. Noone seems to truly get to the bottom of my symptoms. Like now as I am typing the back of my head and neck is paining and feels hot. Alot of pressure. When I am feeling this way my blood pressure is elevated a little just like now its 146/96. Sometimes higher. I was asleep and all of a sudden these symptoms return. The doctors seem not to know what's wrong and the blood test, ekg, chest x-rays all come back normal, but I feel like I am abouit to die. The only meds that I am taking are Lisinpril with the diurectic and Loratadine for Allergies. Please please help. :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement