* I have been diagnosed with ADHD and "Borderline Depression/Anxiety Disorder"
* I have a lot of trouble making eye contact even with people close to including my parents and fiancee
* I have to have a daily routine set up
* I have trouble controlling the volume of my voice (it may be connected to me being hard of hearing)
* As a child I had a flat affect, but now (I'm 23) I try (almost force my self) to show emotion
* I have a very hard time in social situations (I only have one friend outside of my family and school that I see/talk to outside of school and I've known him for 13 years)
* I have a hard time knowing when I should/shouldn't do something. For example, commonly I will talk about personal information to classmates and I have a hard time reading body language to know when I should stop talking. I also tend to talk about certain things (movies, video games) for a long time and I take over conversations
Thanks for any help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?