* I have been diagnosed with ADHD and "Borderline Depression/Anxiety Disorder"
* I have a lot of trouble making eye contact even with people close to including my parents and fiancee
* I have to have a daily routine set up
* I have trouble controlling the volume of my voice (it may be connected to me being hard of hearing)
* As a child I had a flat affect, but now (I'm 23) I try (almost force my self) to show emotion
* I have a very hard time in social situations (I only have one friend outside of my family and school that I see/talk to outside of school and I've known him for 13 years)
* I have a hard time knowing when I should/shouldn't do something. For example, commonly I will talk about personal information to classmates and I have a hard time reading body language to know when I should stop talking. I also tend to talk about certain things (movies, video games) for a long time and I take over conversations
Thanks for any help.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
Help your child feel better, faster.
You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,