* I have been diagnosed with ADHD and "Borderline Depression/Anxiety Disorder"
* I have a lot of trouble making eye contact even with people close to including my parents and fiancee
* I have to have a daily routine set up
* I have trouble controlling the volume of my voice (it may be connected to me being hard of hearing)
* As a child I had a flat affect, but now (I'm 23) I try (almost force my self) to show emotion
* I have a very hard time in social situations (I only have one friend outside of my family and school that I see/talk to outside of school and I've known him for 13 years)
* I have a hard time knowing when I should/shouldn't do something. For example, commonly I will talk about personal information to classmates and I have a hard time reading body language to know when I should stop talking. I also tend to talk about certain things (movies, video games) for a long time and I take over conversations
Thanks for any help.
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,