Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

I **m less and less

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 40 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 24, 2006
  • 05:58 PM

Embarrassing ... anyway

I m 26 years old.

Basically day by day I started getting more and more worried, I used to be able to **m an average amount, and often associated with fair a bit of colourless liquid (I think it's precum).

Now when I come the white bit is really really thickened up (than ever) and it dribbles out from my penis. I m gay and I have **m with other male and almost all of them that I slept with **m like a ***n star (well a lot, all over their chests etc). Mine is just getting less and less and it just dribbles out. I usually masturbate at least once a day.

There was a time when I decided not to **m for 3 days, I came although the amount has increased, but only by slightly. I shouldnt get worried, but I am worried because it's getting lesser and lesser in volume by the day. I think by the time when I m 30 there will have nothing left to come out :(

I know I shouldnt get majorly worried but I really do wanted to increase the volume. I m not the healthiest person ever in terms of diet, but I m not overweight etc (32", 5'8, 10 stones) I go to gymn and drink plenty of fluid (not water) everyday. By night I drink quite a bit of alcohol and I also smoke.

Maybe someone has the same experience of what I m having? Someone please help as I really do feel embarassed going to the doctor and ask. I would go to the doctors if I really have to, but I thought I will give this site a try.

Please help and thanks for reading!

Reply Flag this Discussion

40 Replies:

• dont worry pal its the onset of aids. it happened to my frioend too
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 24, 2006
    • 08:46 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Thanks for that .... mmmmm .... mmmmm ....Time to check it out with a doctor then!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 24, 2006
    • 09:15 PM
    Flag this Response
  • So can someone actually help?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 27, 2006
    • 06:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Well I know with my husband, he has less the more frequent we do it. Also, drinking and smoking wont help.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 5, 2007
    • 08:14 PM
    Flag this Response
  • By the time your 30 your ***k will have already fallen off ! ! ! We really didn't need to hear about your **g sex .:eek: LEVITICUS 20:13 " If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable . They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.":rolleyes:
    remedy13 24 Replies
    • January 6, 2007
    • 05:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • If you swollow more **m then more will **m out. You know how to do it. And besides your gay your not having any kids what do you care about how much **m you have. I think you might be a **m pervert.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 10, 2007
    • 03:33 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Cant you guys grow up please and worry more about yourselves than being an ******e on a diagnosis site? Seriously, grow up.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 11, 2007
    • 08:12 AM
    Flag this Response
  • To the ****s freak of Pittsburg, does it make you feel good to sprout the bible at people with problems? keep yopur religious quotes where they belong, not in a forum like this!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 10:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • As far as your problem goes, I do think that you should go to your doctor. I don't think that it's anything serious such as aids, but it's better to be safe than sorry. And as far as some of the other's comments, I don't believe that anywhere in the Bible does God give us the power to judge others. Let those without sin cast the first stone ring a bell? I think we should leave the judging to God and not take so much of this into our own hands. :rolleyes:
    NurseCJT 25 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 11:17 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Where Do You See Me Passing Judgment On The Misfit Nurse? I SimplyPassed Along A Verse That Says He Is Condemned Already. "by God".All Scripture Is Useful For Teaching, Rebuking, Correcting AndTraining For Righteousness. 2 Timothy, 3rd Chapter. Look It Up...iWas Not Casting Stones... I'm A Terrible Sinner!! Now To The Heathen Secularist That Referred To Me As "****s freak ". ThatWas The First Time I Ever Quoted Scripture In This Forum. Have You Ever Seen "hoganddogs" Posts? I'm Far From ****s Freak, But I'llConsider It A Compliment. (thanks) So...biblical References Do NotBelong In A Place Such As This. But You Have No Problem With A De-Generate Describing Filthy ***o Activity In Some Detail? As I SaidIn My Reply, I Don't Need To Put Up With That $#!+! So F#(% You.
    remedy13 24 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 00:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • To the ****s freak of Pittsburg, does it make you feel good to sprout the bible at people with problems? keep yopur religious quotes where they belong, not in a forum like this!Make sure youread my post on the next page. ****s freak of Pittsburgh rem.13
    remedy13 24 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 00:47 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I think if you have so much of a faith, keep it to yourself. I think someone who needed help on a diagnose site do not expect you to tell him off when he express his problems.He was worried of a problem that existed and hoping to find an answer. He did not ask for Remedy's Bible suggestions.So Remedy shut up and be more like a person, treat others like as if people would treat you ... D*ckhead .... I do not have a faith but I wish that you burn in ***l or heaven or die of AIDS in whichever media possible.J
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 17, 2007
    • 09:04 AM
    Flag this Response
  • hey JM remedy has posted heartfelt advise 4 people onthese forums. Wanting2 **m more 2 please males must not b a problem worthy of a serios answer for him. or me. The more u **m the less will be there after . no medical problem
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 19, 2007
    • 05:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Keep it in mind, this is the forum site about diagnosis. If you are not interested in the topic, go away. Keep this place clean. Respect others, or you will be treated the same way.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 16, 2007
    • 03:23 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I wonder if part of your semen is going out with your urine. Is your urine cloudy after an ejaculation? Could you have gotten an infection that maybe scarred the ejaculation ducts? This would cause lack of force. Have measured the amount, that it is really below normal?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 28, 2007
    • 04:17 AM
    Flag this Response
  • A late post post, but as a Christian know this people here are seeking help not criticism. Ranting at someone isn't exactly *****t like now is it? Rhetorical question needs no answer. I would talk to a doctor about your situation if for nothing else peace of mind.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • i see.... same problem to me but im not gay.... 1 tip is, the bigger testicles you have the bigger cumshots you have..... anyways..... in Veracruz Mexico they know a lot about medications.... my friend comes from there and he has told several people stuff.... well anyways ill say what he said, if you eat a lot of Pecans, you will have more **m, also milk and Proteins.... if you want to do a big ******t to a guy/girl in the mouth! lol.... just do the following steps:1.- Eat around 10 or more Natural Non-sweet pecans (the more you eat the better it'll be, but if you eat around 10 it will do a difference2.- Drink natural cow milk (any kind of brand)3.- Get Proteins, (the food that has biggest proteins ive ever seen is Pizza i think, it had 24 Proteins per gram.... thats good!) OH!!! also guess what?! i forgot to say.... ENERGY DRINKS!!!! OMG I FORGOT TO SAT THIS! energy drinks has like 150 PROTEINS PER GRAM!!!! you say you drink a lot so you can drink a whole lot of these daily (you know i should do this too when im ready for sex, lol)4.- OMG here is the most important thing, dont masturbate or do cumshots for more than 3 days! please dont! in fact, the more days the more **m your gaining......5.- Look you said you didnt drink water right? well you should for that..... lol sounds funny but true for 1 reason..... drinking water makes you piss regularly right? a lot.... and so when you piss like im not sure but i think it like increases the **m when you drink water and dont **m a long time..... but when you masturbate drinking water no effect will occur.6.- Last But Not Least..... Try To Get ****y (DONT MASTURBATE!) every once in a while and wait the pressure for 3 days or more (i recommend more, the more days the better ******t) and remember this..... when its time to **m, do it by pulling the head not under..... the head is what makes you want to **m so bad..... and imagine your ******g like a waterhose, that is a very important thing, imagination.... that WILL WORK! promise, when i saw this video of a guy that did a GIGANTIC ******t! i imagine of it being me doing that; i am not doing the ******t that big but half big.....yeah ***k size also helps cumshots but Testicles is the main thing of **m so it helps more..... so i guess that was it! thanks for adding this question ^_^ it was actually a pretty easy question but pretty long, lol..... ill see you later! ......bye man!
  • But You Have No Problem With A De-Generate Describing Filthy ***o Activity In Some Detail? Wow, I had no idea this was a Bigot-filled hate site. You give Christians a bad name, and I think you should pray for forgiveness. It's like Big Willie says, "hate in your heart will consume you."That's right I just quoted the Fresh Prince.
  • Jeez man ... there's NOTHING wrong with you for heavens sake! Stop ****ing so much, you'll just wear it out. I have found the same thing, in that ******g every day or almost so results in thick, dripply splodges for me too. Now that I'm older, 57, and still very productive of spermies, I find that waiting 4 days to a week or so between ***s results in good, strong shoots that would put a teeny to shame. And not too much masturbating. Just give it a chance to build up for a while. Then by the time you're feeling hot 'n ****y (which is when M. Nature's telling you're ready to deliver) you'll shoot out an ejactulation to be proud of.
  • This doctor says we should drink quite a lot of water and also salt: http://www.phenomenews.com/nov2005/0a.htm - try to get Trocomare salt by Dr A. Vogel of Switzerland, in the place of "smooth flowing" salt .. Do read that link, it is most interesting.
    Curly Stooge 319 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement