Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

I **m less and less

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 24, 2006
  • 05:58 PM

Embarrassing ... anyway

I m 26 years old.

Basically day by day I started getting more and more worried, I used to be able to **m an average amount, and often associated with fair a bit of colourless liquid (I think it's precum).

Now when I come the white bit is really really thickened up (than ever) and it dribbles out from my penis. I m gay and I have **m with other male and almost all of them that I slept with **m like a ***n star (well a lot, all over their chests etc). Mine is just getting less and less and it just dribbles out. I usually masturbate at least once a day.

There was a time when I decided not to **m for 3 days, I came although the amount has increased, but only by slightly. I shouldnt get worried, but I am worried because it's getting lesser and lesser in volume by the day. I think by the time when I m 30 there will have nothing left to come out :(

I know I shouldnt get majorly worried but I really do wanted to increase the volume. I m not the healthiest person ever in terms of diet, but I m not overweight etc (32", 5'8, 10 stones) I go to gymn and drink plenty of fluid (not water) everyday. By night I drink quite a bit of alcohol and I also smoke.

Maybe someone has the same experience of what I m having? Someone please help as I really do feel embarassed going to the doctor and ask. I would go to the doctors if I really have to, but I thought I will give this site a try.

Please help and thanks for reading!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement