Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Exhausted and need answers - Lesions - Fatigue - Confusion - Swelling - Spreading

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 18 Replies
  • Posted By: MSulli33
  • July 18, 2009
  • 05:03 AM

Have been to 4 dermatologist, 2 General Practitioners, 1 ER visit, dentist and infectious disease doctor.
Diagnose fungal infection dermotitis, lesions visible Dr. stumped?
Symptoms
Lesions Face feels like biting or stinging (2nd or 3rd area infected)
Large lump on back of head/neck – has been biopsied – no cancer and came back with a vengeance and increased all symptoms after they biopsied.
Lesions Arm (4th place infected) Left arm has a large lump kind of like back of my neck now.
Lesions Chest (1st area infected I think)
Lesions Buttocks (1st or 2nd area infected)
Lesions foot (hands and feet have been the last places infected)
Lesions Hand (hands and feet have been the last places infected)
Veins in arm larger and more pronounced
Thin hard translucent red rod like streak on face moves from nose to cheek to lip
Black sand like specs on skin (thought was dirt at first but now it just appears no matter where I am or what I am doing)
Confusion and hard to concentrate – difficulty organizing my thoughts (something I was very good at prior to this)
Pressure in my jaw in the morning feels like if I move my mouth I might break the right side of my jaw.
Agitated /no libido.
Extreme fatigue (last 2 months May and June ‘09) last 2 weeks has been most sever normally up by 6am and having hard time moving by 9:30am.
Extremely Sensitive to bright lights (was driving and could not keep one of my eyes open it kept closing and oozing)
Blurry vision at times never in both eyes at the same time but have experienced in each eye.
Eyes become bloodshot for no reason (indoors at work with no irritant) I look like I’m on drugs this is getting increasingly worse.
Something floated across my eye looked like very small worm (only happened once)
Skin color fluctuates from very dark to very red to normal or blotch normal sometimes pasty feel to skin (primarily upper extremities and face)
Hairs on my arms seem to have increased and stand-up (like if you created static electricity and ran it across your arm)
Feet, from toes to about halfway up my foot turning black – when this happens it is typically accompanied by a bad cramp and then numbness
Sensation of something in my mouth/bad taste is better with gargling hydrogen peroxide and oral nastin
Fungus coating tongue still there with V-fend, and oral nastin
Healthy Teeth breaking when not eating just speaking (was at a meeting and my tooth just broke in half) have had serious oral problems since beginning. Feels like something is moving under my right back tooth.
Deep lines in my tongue that won’t heal? Update 7/17/09 some days little lines but today 2 deep gouges tounge really hurts and swollen.
Lips crack and very dry some days then other days are fine can see something moving in and out of the corner right side of mouth and lips
Swollen hands and feet every morning my face is swollen much of the time also. The days where facial swelling resides I have had people tell me I look like I have lost 15lbs and I have not lost any weight.
Some type of film over my toe nails very hard substance and underneath toenails – very very difficult to cut toe nails
May have started in 2006 when I had major pain in my tooth went to dentist on a Thursday and he took xray said there was no infection but went ahead and gave me a antibiotic and pain pill. On Friday called the dentist back because my face on the right side was swelling pain was increasing where pain meds were not alleviating the pain at all. He advised to stay the course so I did. By Sunday my entire right side of my face had swollen so much that I could not see out of my right eye and was in excruciating pain. He advised I go to the ER which I did they saw an abscess in my gum at the rear of my mouth right side (which was not there on Thursday) They gave me IV drip of pain med and antibiotics and drained the abscess. This worked and no other dental work was performed. After this event I began getting what I thought was deep acne but presented more like, what I know now, is a lesion.
Migraine type headaches at times. Massive
Ear pain until something broke through the skin then immediately went away.
Cravings for sweets Seriouse craving for Mocha
Muscle cramps in feet and legs sometimes for hours where hot water, walking etc.. does not release the cramp (does not feel like traditional Charlie horse) The pain is much stronger and typically happens right after I lay down to go to bed.
Joint pain right knee
Blood pressure continued to increase with a normal range for me now being around 137/93 was just a couple of months ago 120/80 consistentl/ blood pressure has not been normal in over 2 months
Normal blood work showing consistent reduction in protein levels and elevated glucose levels.
7/7/09 – symptoms getting worse – feel heavy pressure and movement in abdomen(from above pelvis upward) (doubled over) Vomiting past 3 days (stringy things worm-looking with white thick mucus or bile coating) – lesions increasing all over body – feels like I am dying – hard to hear out of my left ear and my voice keeps coming and going over last 4 days. My heart has suddenly begun racing and will stop as quickly as it started.
7/10/09 – My voice will come and go mid-sentence – very nerve racking – have to strain to speak. Seems to be some lump in the roof of mouth and still on right check. Good news is right cheek lesion is getting better with the DSP jeff gave me. Guess I should get some of my own – reminder to ask where to get…
7/14/09 – Tongue has the white coating again (fungus I’m sure) but it is very swollen and painful. Can’t eat when I chew the fungus is attaching to the food and coming off in tear shape white balls.
7/16/09 – can’t fit into any of my pants my stomach looks like I am pregnant (just menstruated can’t be – much less no sex so…) –
7/17/09 – Thank god the stomach has gone down quite a bit but have awful burps. Husband made comment that he has noticed how seldom I urinate and was wondering what I was doing different. I use to urinate very frequently and multiple times a night, now I go only a couple of times a day. Maybe due to mouth hurting - There is a new nickel size lump on the left side of my belly button – does not hurt.
Prescription Medications Tried:
· V-Fend
· Fluconazole
· PICC Line Antibiotic
· Nastin Oral
· Clindamycin
· Antifungal topical (prescription and over the counter)
· Doxycycline HYC
Supplements Using :
· Calcium w/ vit D
· Omega 3
· Vitamin C
· B-6 & B-12
· Magnesium
· Chromium
· Green Tea
· Garlic
· DHEA
· Nasin
· DHEA
· Vitamin A
Any suggestions?

Reply Flag this Discussion

18 Replies:

• Do you currently live in Africa or have visited Africa in the past? "Something floated across my eye looked like very small worm (only happened once)" Could you please explain this statement further. Did you actually see a worm cross your eye (for example, in the mirror or seen by someone else) or was it a "floater" that looked like a worm?
    m3dh31p 69 Replies Flag this Response
  • No I live in US, Texas. It looks like a worm when it goes across my line of sight (hard to explain) it has only happened twice and neither time was I near or able to get to a mirror to look. But both times this happened I had twitching in that eye prior to see it. It does not hurt but was just a little weird. Not sure if it correlates with the other symptoms?
    MSulli33 6 Replies Flag this Response
  • "Normal blood work showing consistent reduction in protein levels and elevated glucose levels." The symptoms are numerous and need to be considered thoughtfully. It may help if you provide more specific labs. Is total protein low or is there a particular fraction low, for example globulins? Also, regarding the elevated glucose, is it in the diabetic range? What other studies have been done?
  • I will have to get a copy of my lab results from my doctor on Monday, I was having blood work done every week while on the PICC so I have quite a few I can provide. The glucose was not in the diabetic range she just said it was consistently showing to be elevated but I was not fasting and the for the protein I honestly am not sure if she was speaking about overall levels or a specific one? Other tests we did a fungus panel which did not show anything, but skin scrapings revealed what she said a "broken down fungus" she could not identify but I had not used any antifungals so not sure why that was...Chest X-Ray did not show anything, nasal swab for staph came back negative. We could watch the progression but which she said looked bacterial but she was ceryain there was a fungus and yeast issue but not sure what the underlying cause agent is and why it seemed to progressing and did not get better with v-fen or any other antifungals.
  • Hi,I will look for Monday's blood work and give some suggestions.Regards,Skyhighnemo
    Skyhighnemo 22 Replies Flag this Response
  • After a careful reading of your history and deliberation, my primary consideration would be some form of chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis. This is actually a group of disorders, some arising in childhood, others in adults, and associated with immunodeficiency or endocrine disorders. Further distinction would be based on the results of the tests and studies that you have undergone. Of course, based on history alone, other conditions have to be included in the differential, but I have only mentioned what, in my opinion, may be the primary consideration. (This may also be subject to modification based on further information). While I recommend discussing this with your physician, if you have any further questions after obtaining your lab results, please feel free to ask.
  • Have been to 4 dermatologist, 2 General Practitioners, 1 ER visit, dentist and infectious disease doctor. Diagnose fungal infection dermotitis, lesions visible Dr. stumped?SymptomsLesions Face feels like biting or stinging (2nd or 3rd area infected) Large lump on back of head/neck – has been biopsied – no cancer and came back with a vengeance and increased all symptoms after they biopsied. Lesions Arm (4th place infected) Left arm has a large lump kind of like back of my neck now. Lesions Chest (1st area infected I think)Lesions Buttocks (1st or 2nd area infected)Lesions foot (hands and feet have been the last places infected)Lesions Hand (hands and feet have been the last places infected)Veins in arm larger and more pronounced Thin hard translucent red rod like streak on face moves from nose to cheek to lipBlack sand like specs on skin (thought was dirt at first but now it just appears no matter where I am or what I am doing)Confusion and hard to concentrate – difficulty organizing my thoughts (something I was very good at prior to this) Pressure in my jaw in the morning feels like if I move my mouth I might break the right side of my jaw. Agitated /no libido. Extreme fatigue (last 2 months May and June ‘09) last 2 weeks has been most sever normally up by 6am and having hard time moving by 9:30am. Extremely Sensitive to bright lights (was driving and could not keep one of my eyes open it kept closing and oozing) Blurry vision at times never in both eyes at the same time but have experienced in each eye. Eyes become bloodshot for no reason (indoors at work with no irritant) I look like I’m on drugs this is getting increasingly worse. Something floated across my eye looked like very small worm (only happened once)Skin color fluctuates from very dark to very red to normal or blotch normal sometimes pasty feel to skin (primarily upper extremities and face) Hairs on my arms seem to have increased and stand-up (like if you created static electricity and ran it across your arm) Feet, from toes to about halfway up my foot turning black – when this happens it is typically accompanied by a bad cramp and then numbnessSensation of something in my mouth/bad taste is better with gargling hydrogen peroxide and oral nastin Fungus coating tongue still there with V-fend, and oral nastinHealthy Teeth breaking when not eating just speaking (was at a meeting and my tooth just broke in half) have had serious oral problems since beginning. Feels like something is moving under my right back tooth. Deep lines in my tongue that won’t heal? Update 7/17/09 some days little lines but today 2 deep gouges tounge really hurts and swollen. Lips crack and very dry some days then other days are fine can see something moving in and out of the corner right side of mouth and lipsSwollen hands and feet every morning my face is swollen much of the time also. The days where facial swelling resides I have had people tell me I look like I have lost 15lbs and I have not lost any weight. Some type of film over my toe nails very hard substance and underneath toenails – very very difficult to cut toe nailsMay have started in 2006 when I had major pain in my tooth went to dentist on a Thursday and he took xray said there was no infection but went ahead and gave me a antibiotic and pain pill. On Friday called the dentist back because my face on the right side was swelling pain was increasing where pain meds were not alleviating the pain at all. He advised to stay the course so I did. By Sunday my entire right side of my face had swollen so much that I could not see out of my right eye and was in excruciating pain. He advised I go to the ER which I did they saw an abscess in my gum at the rear of my mouth right side (which was not there on Thursday) They gave me IV drip of pain med and antibiotics and drained the abscess. This worked and no other dental work was performed. After this event I began getting what I thought was deep acne but presented more like, what I know now, is a lesion. Migraine type headaches at times. Massive Ear pain until something broke through the skin then immediately went away. Cravings for sweets Seriouse craving for Mocha Muscle cramps in feet and legs sometimes for hours where hot water, walking etc.. does not release the cramp (does not feel like traditional Charlie horse) The pain is much stronger and typically happens right after I lay down to go to bed. Joint pain right knee Blood pressure continued to increase with a normal range for me now being around 137/93 was just a couple of months ago 120/80 consistentl/ blood pressure has not been normal in over 2 monthsNormal blood work showing consistent reduction in protein levels and elevated glucose levels. 7/7/09 – symptoms getting worse – feel heavy pressure and movement in abdomen(from above pelvis upward) (doubled over) Vomiting past 3 days (stringy things worm-looking with white thick mucus or bile coating) – lesions increasing all over body – feels like I am dying – hard to hear out of my left ear and my voice keeps coming and going over last 4 days. My heart has suddenly begun racing and will stop as quickly as it started. 7/10/09 – My voice will come and go mid-sentence – very nerve racking – have to strain to speak. Seems to be some lump in the roof of mouth and still on right check. Good news is right cheek lesion is getting better with the DSP jeff gave me. Guess I should get some of my own – reminder to ask where to get… 7/14/09 – Tongue has the white coating again (fungus I’m sure) but it is very swollen and painful. Can’t eat when I chew the fungus is attaching to the food and coming off in tear shape white balls. 7/16/09 – can’t fit into any of my pants my stomach looks like I am pregnant (just menstruated can’t be – much less no sex so…) – 7/17/09 – Thank god the stomach has gone down quite a bit but have awful burps. Husband made comment that he has noticed how seldom I urinate and was wondering what I was doing different. I use to urinate very frequently and multiple times a night, now I go only a couple of times a day. Maybe due to mouth hurting - There is a new nickel size lump on the left side of my belly button – does not hurt. ...Hi Msulli, I don't know what is going on. If you are going to take b12 it can't hurt to take the right b12s as a few of these things could be b12 related and most b12 supplements won't do the trick. A full b-complex would be better than just a couple of b vitamins. Zinc can help the body heal.The muscle spasms sound like you are short on potassium. Did they test for your potassium level? If I had these things going on I would work my way up to 16 grams (16,000mg) of vitamin C per day on the off chance it could help wityh your immune funtioning. Some vitamin E might help. With the docs puzzled we have to look at things that they wouldn't think of or try. So boosting the immune system is one approach. Doing a better selection of vitamins can help that. All these things are just general but [possibly could help. If you are interested in trying write back and I will tell you which supplements might work best for helping build up yiour body.
    Freddd 3,576 Replies Flag this Response
  • I am sorry you are going through all of this. This sounds like Morgellons.It will be difficult to find medical help, since most MD's do not know anything about this. There are a few docs around who have been treating this, but there are not many. A naturopathic doctor may be a good bet. Please visit: http://morgellons-sanctum.org/andhttp://www.morgellons-disease-research.com/Morgellons-Message-Board/and http://morgellons-research.org/These websites have great support and treatment recommendations. Most recommendations are for natural products, and you can start helping yourself right away. You may also be able to find a morgellons doc near you by posting the question on the froum. You mentioned DSP.. if its the same one I am thinking about, you can buy DSP products here:http://www.s-m-g.org/dsp/These products have been helpful for Morgellons symptoms.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have been sick all day and just had a bowel movment and there are worms in my stool. Should I go to the ER or can I wait to talk to my doctor on Monday. Not sure is this is the cause of all my syptoms or not. I have never had this happen before and am somewhat horrifed and scared.
  • If you are very sick, you should go to the emergency room; if you think you can hold out you may contact your primary physician for an urgent appointment. A stool culture for ova and parasites would help in the diagnosis of worm infestation.
  • MSulli33 -I know you are very scared. Most of the scariness is not knowing what this is. I am certain that this is Morgellons. I know what I am talking about. I have it too. There is something in your body chemistry which has opened to the door to parasites and these worms. This disease has a heavy fungal component along with the parasites, and there is likely a bacteria involved as well. A very large majority of morgellon's patients test positive for Lyme, so I would recommend getting a Lyme test done, and only get it done by a lab called Igenex out in California (they are by far the most accurate). You can go to the doctor, but the best they will do is see that you have worms and will give you medicine to treat that. But this thing will not go away with just that, and it won't completely fix the problem, because it is just a symptom of the problem. You will get better, but there is no magic pill for this. I highly recommend that you visit the website: http://morgellons-sanctum.orgVisit the Morgellons Treatment forum. There is a forum called "Treatment Steps". It will give a step-by-step plan on what to start doing to help yourself. These treatment steps also mention the DSP products, which will help your skin and start healing your lesions. There are alternative products to use for the lesions, so you are not forced to buy that product, but many people have said that the product helped them tremendously. You will probably need to register with this site in order to view the information. The Baths mentioned in the treatment steps have been one of the number one things to help. Do this everynight. One bath that I found helpful that I discovered was an epsom salt and baking soda bath with 25 crushed alfalfa tablets. This alfalfa will help break through whatever film you have on your skin and you should start seeing stuff being purged out of your skin, for example, those black sand-like specs you mentioned. You need to get this stuff out of your skin, and once you do, you will start to feel better. You need to treat your skin on the outside, you need to treat your body on the inside (immune-boosting supplements/antifungal supplements), and you will need to treat your environment to start feeling better. One other thing you should implement right away is an anti-candida diet. Please google that. It's clear that you have fungal issues, but parasites feed on sugar and carbs also. So, changing your diet should help tremendously. There is a lot of support on the forums I mentioned in my previous post. Please use it. The Morgellons community is a very caring and supportive group. You can get better!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Yes, I would be very grateful if you could recommend the right vitamins to help build up my immune system. ...Hi Msulli, I don't know what is going on. If you are going to take b12 it can't hurt to take the right b12s as a few of these things could be b12 related and most b12 supplements won't do the trick. A full b-complex would be better than just a couple of b vitamins. Zinc can help the body heal.The muscle spasms sound like you are short on potassium. Did they test for your potassium level? If I had these things going on I would work my way up to 16 grams (16,000mg) of vitamin C per day on the off chance it could help wityh your immune funtioning. Some vitamin E might help. With the docs puzzled we have to look at things that they wouldn't think of or try. So boosting the immune system is one approach. Doing a better selection of vitamins can help that. All these things are just general but
  • Yes, I would be very grateful if you could recommend the right vitamins to help build up my immune system. ...Hi Msulli, I don't know what is going on. If you are going to take b12 it can't hurt to take the right b12s as a few of these things could be b12 related and most b12 supplements won't do the trick. A full b-complex would be better than just a couple of b vitamins. Zinc can help the body heal.The muscle spasms sound like you are short on potassium. Did they test for your potassium level? If I had these things going on I would work my way up to 16 grams (16,000mg) of vitamin C per day on the off chance it could help wityh your immune funtioning. Some vitamin E might help. With the docs puzzled we have to look at things that they wouldn't think of or try. So boosting the immune system is one approach. Doing a better selection of vitamins can help that. All these things are just general but Hi Msulli, I don't know where you live so I will answer as if you are in the USA. For things like vitamin C, omega3 fishoils, calcium/magnesium/zinc I buy the house brands at Costco. They seem to be quality products at good prices. There are other local sources likley to be inexpensive as well. That does not include vitamin stores as they usually cost several times as much. These other products, where I specify a BRAND it is significant as with the b12s we have performed tsats and identified the effective brands. The methylfolate brand suggested is half the price of it's only competition. I would suggest www.iherb.com as having excellent prices, excellent service and selection. The coupon code RED843 will get you a $5 discount as a first time customer. That also gives me a $5 bonus I use to buy some of these vitamins for those who can't afford them. Absolute Minimum trialMethylcobalamin - methylb12 topnotch Brands are Jarrow 5mg or 1mg, also Enzymatic Therapy 1mg.Adenosylcobalamin - dibencozide brand - Country Life 3mgMethylfolate - Metafolin brand - Solgar 800mcgJarrow B-Right b-complex - take 1 capsule twice a dayPotassium - most any brand will do, choose quantity or form preferred Necessary basics -Vitamin A&D, 10000 - 400 or 800 or 1000Vitamin D, 1000 take a total of 3000-5000 units a dayNow Foods - High Gamma EViamin C, 1000mg with bioflavinoids, start at 4 grams a day Zinc 50mg (cut in half and take each half with different meals)Calcium/magnesiumOmega3 fishoils All these things will boost your immune system and promote healing. Depending upon what you are short of, the results can be a real eyeopener. With the active b12s, mb12 and adb12, let the tablet rest under upper lip or under tongue for at least 45 minutes or longer. The longer there the more absorbed. Any reaction to these is a good reaction even if it doesn't feel that way. Symptoms can intensify and shift around. It can be quite energizing. If you have results with these products, then somew fine tuning and some additional things could be in order. Good luck and good health to you.
    Freddd 3,576 Replies Flag this Response
  • Have been to 4 dermatologist, 2 General Practitioners, 1 ER visit, dentist and infectious disease doctor. Diagnose fungal infection dermotitis, lesions visible Dr. stumped?SymptomsLesions Face feels like biting or stinging (2nd or 3rd area infected) Large lump on back of head/neck – has been biopsied – no cancer and came back with a vengeance and increased all symptoms after they biopsied. Lesions Arm (4th place infected) Left arm has a large lump kind of like back of my neck now. Lesions Chest (1st area infected I think)Lesions Buttocks (1st or 2nd area infected)Lesions foot (hands and feet have been the last places infected)Lesions Hand (hands and feet have been the last places infected)Veins in arm larger and more pronounced Thin hard translucent red rod like streak on face moves from nose to cheek to lipBlack sand like specs on skin (thought was dirt at first but now it just appears no matter where I am or what I am doing)Confusion and hard to concentrate – difficulty organizing my thoughts (something I was very good at prior to this) Pressure in my jaw in the morning feels like if I move my mouth I might break the right side of my jaw. Agitated /no libido. Extreme fatigue (last 2 months May and June ‘09) last 2 weeks has been most sever normally up by 6am and having hard time moving by 9:30am. Extremely Sensitive to bright lights (was driving and could not keep one of my eyes open it kept closing and oozing) Blurry vision at times never in both eyes at the same time but have experienced in each eye. Eyes become bloodshot for no reason (indoors at work with no irritant) I look like I’m on drugs this is getting increasingly worse. Something floated across my eye looked like very small worm (only happened once)Skin color fluctuates from very dark to very red to normal or blotch normal sometimes pasty feel to skin (primarily upper extremities and face) Hairs on my arms seem to have increased and stand-up (like if you created static electricity and ran it across your arm) Feet, from toes to about halfway up my foot turning black – when this happens it is typically accompanied by a bad cramp and then numbnessSensation of something in my mouth/bad taste is better with gargling hydrogen peroxide and oral nastin Fungus coating tongue still there with V-fend, and oral nastinHealthy Teeth breaking when not eating just speaking (was at a meeting and my tooth just broke in half) have had serious oral problems since beginning. Feels like something is moving under my right back tooth. Deep lines in my tongue that won’t heal? Update 7/17/09 some days little lines but today 2 deep gouges tounge really hurts and swollen. Lips crack and very dry some days then other days are fine can see something moving in and out of the corner right side of mouth and lipsSwollen hands and feet every morning my face is swollen much of the time also. The days where facial swelling resides I have had people tell me I look like I have lost 15lbs and I have not lost any weight. Some type of film over my toe nails very hard substance and underneath toenails – very very difficult to cut toe nailsMay have started in 2006 when I had major pain in my tooth went to dentist on a Thursday and he took xray said there was no infection but went ahead and gave me a antibiotic and pain pill. On Friday called the dentist back because my face on the right side was swelling pain was increasing where pain meds were not alleviating the pain at all. He advised to stay the course so I did. By Sunday my entire right side of my face had swollen so much that I could not see out of my right eye and was in excruciating pain. He advised I go to the ER which I did they saw an abscess in my gum at the rear of my mouth right side (which was not there on Thursday) They gave me IV drip of pain med and antibiotics and drained the abscess. This worked and no other dental work was performed. After this event I began getting what I thought was deep acne but presented more like, what I know now, is a lesion. Migraine type headaches at times. Massive Ear pain until something broke through the skin then immediately went away. Cravings for sweets Seriouse craving for Mocha Muscle cramps in feet and legs sometimes for hours where hot water, walking etc.. does not release the cramp (does not feel like traditional Charlie horse) The pain is much stronger and typically happens right after I lay down to go to bed. Joint pain right knee Blood pressure continued to increase with a normal range for me now being around 137/93 was just a couple of months ago 120/80 consistentl/ blood pressure has not been normal in over 2 monthsNormal blood work showing consistent reduction in protein levels and elevated glucose levels. 7/7/09 – symptoms getting worse – feel heavy pressure and movement in abdomen(from above pelvis upward) (doubled over) Vomiting past 3 days (stringy things worm-looking with white thick mucus or bile coating) – lesions increasing all over body – feels like I am dying – hard to hear out of my left ear and my voice keeps coming and going over last 4 days. My heart has suddenly begun racing and will stop as quickly as it started. 7/10/09 – My voice will come and go mid-sentence – very nerve racking – have to strain to speak. Seems to be some lump in the roof of mouth and still on right check. Good news is right cheek lesion is getting better with the DSP jeff gave me. Guess I should get some of my own – reminder to ask where to get… 7/14/09 – Tongue has the white coating again (fungus I’m sure) but it is very swollen and painful. Can’t eat when I chew the fungus is attaching to the food and coming off in tear shape white balls. 7/16/09 – can’t fit into any of my pants my stomach looks like I am pregnant (just menstruated can’t be – much less no sex so…) – 7/17/09 – Thank god the stomach has gone down quite a bit but have awful burps. Husband made comment that he has noticed how seldom I urinate and was wondering what I was doing different. I use to urinate very frequently and multiple times a night, now I go only a couple of times a day. Maybe due to mouth hurting - There is a new nickel size lump on the left side of my belly button – does not hurt. Prescription Medications Tried:· V-Fend· Fluconazole· PICC Line Antibiotic· Nastin Oral · Clindamycin· Antifungal topical (prescription and over the counter)· Doxycycline HYCSupplements Using :· Calcium w/ vit D· Omega 3 · Vitamin C· B-6 & B-12· Magnesium· Chromium · Green Tea · Garlic · DHEA· Nasin · DHEA· Vitamin AAny suggestions? HI HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTUERS ON THE INTERNET Morgellons Disease pictuers IS YOU SKIN ANYTHING LIKE THAT.IF SO TAKE A LOOK AT THE MEDICATION THAT IS USED FOR BODDY RINGWORM
    charmaine petzer 176 Replies Flag this Response
  • HI HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTUERS ON THE INTERNET Morgellons Disease pictuers IS YOU SKIN ANYTHING LIKE THAT.IF SO TAKE A LOOK AT THE MEDICATION THAT IS USED FOR BODDY RINGWORM I WANT TO ADD THE WEB PAGE CLICK ON PICTUER TO SEE ALL THE REST OF THE PICTUERS http://brandytwirl.multiply.com/photos/album/1
    charmaine petzer 176 Replies Flag this Response
  • Sounds like parasites of some kind. i hope you managed to take worm sample somewhere and had it tested. If it was me i would of taken the live worm straight down to the ER due to the MAJOR issues you've been having to which your doctors havent found cause. (They could of gotten their lab people to check it out). You could have some kind of rare worm. From what you described it kind of sounds as if you do have worms migrating throu your body (some kinds migrate as a mass). Eggs and parasites dont always appear in faeces samples and parasites can be commonly missed so not finding any doesnt mean you havent got a parasite issue happening in your body.. I found it interesting too that your butt was the first affected body part, that made me think of worms eg you ate something with eggs and they hatched in your bowels and started migrating to surface from there?............. Morgellons also came to my mind too due to the "black sand like spects on skin" you mentioned. ive read of that happening in Morgellon's. i thou think you need to get all other kinds of worms and parasites ruled out first. Maybe do some kind of parasite cleanse... apparently there are some very good ones one can order from online. So maybe ask about to see what has worked well for others
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • First off, I don't think you just have one thing going on; I think you have 3-4 major things and each one needs a different treatment. One of your conditions was on the TV show, "Mysterious Diagnosis"...the worm in the eye...it moves around. The guy finally went to the ER and it wormed by when the doctor looked, so it was able to be removed. You may need to research that show. There was a name for the eye worm.Seems like you picked up worms some where--fishing? Walking barefoot? Foreign country??? Originally, if the tooth was removed, it seems like you may have gotten dry sockets, or that the original infection moved throughout your system and you needed a much longer course of treatment and an endodontist. Have you had that tooth x-rayed recently to see if there is any underlying thing still going on? Worms & parasites, aggravated by a systemic dental abscess originally. Silver is not going to take care of this, but mask it, giving the skin some relief and false hope. Long term usage has its own problems, too.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Every symptom you mentioned ihave and or currently experiencing. Ihave spent 2and half years seeking help. Diagnoesd with systemic candida or monilia. Also ncs formly named morgellons, by dr. Omar amin,p.h.d.,paristologist- scottsdale ,az.intestianal parasite and staph infections.what i wanted to share is that i am unable to eat as well. Many sores are in my mouth but the yeast attacts my food when i take a bite. Everything i thouch as well turns into stringy or ball masses.my clothing all my belongings are infected including my doggy. Iwas instructed not to touch anyone. I lost 90% of my hair over a year ago finally came back in and now in the past 3 months it suddenly turns white,black,and red stringy and worm like. I would need to reach out to someone, anyone that knows what i am going through.hi have you seen the pictuers on the internet morgellons disease pictuers is you skin anything like that.if so take a look at the medication that is used for boddy ringworm
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 14, 2009
    • 00:55 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement