Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Female Blockage

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: colkel
  • December 20, 2006
  • 01:52 PM

I am in my mid-forties and until a year ago, had a very normal sexual life. About a year and a half ago, I broke up with my long-time partner and stopped having sex on a regular basis. Last year I tried to have sex with someone and it was very painful. I thought it was because he was quite large. Six months later, my exboyfriend and I tried to get back together and again it was painful. This weekend, I tried again and my vagina is now only about an inch deep and it hurts like a big mamma to have sex and nothing can be inserted anyway. What cold be causing this? The only two things I can find as possible diagnosis's are vaginal cancer or vaginal prolapse, which I don't think it is. The pain isn't like a bruising, it is more like being ripped apart. I have been running a low grade fever for about a month. I know this is a very personal and sensitive subject, but frankly, I am scared. I don't have insurance, so cannot just pop into a doctor. I have other medical problems, but they couldn't be causing this. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement