Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Pudendal nerve entrapment or something else???

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: kubu62
  • June 20, 2009
  • 08:54 AM

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask if anyone has suffered or has knowledge about abdominal nerve entrapment. Last year I had a laparoscopy and since then I have been feeling a constant pain. I had numerous ultrasounds, scans, blood tests, urine tests.Docs thought I might even have Chron disase as the pain is on the right hand side lower abdominal pain, at the groin area. I had colonoscopy, and my small intestines were filled up with X ray liquid as well. Gastro doc said that the last 10 cms of small intestines were a bit inflammed but it is not Chron (no diarrhoea,no weight decrease) So they sent me to gyna doc, several usounds but nothing. Finally an other laparosocopy,nothing significant or better to say they found an endomtetriosis lump and removed it. But not from the painful area but from somewhere left side. I was shocked as it never hurt and my original problem wasnt solved. So other 2 months in turmoil... I cannot even work as the pain is so bad but as they dont know the origin they think Im making it up. Finally this May my appendix was removed. The surgeon said that it indicated several inflammation so she thought it is better to remove it. After the op I have been not well, I have the original problem and now Im really depressed. The doc said that maybe they hurt a nerve last year and that is causing the problem. I cannot believe it. The pain is always at present.To be honest first I thought they something inside in the op as I feel as if a needle prickling me. I developed a special way to sit as when I put all my weight evenly it hurts so I tilt a bit to the left instead. When I move around the pain is even worse. I feel that even my abdominal wall is sensitive and always warm. When Im travelling in a car or ride a bike and there is a bump on the road then I feel something inside my tummy hurts terrible at the movement. Sorry for being so long but it has been going on for more than a year, destroying my life completely.:(

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement