Discussions By Condition: Fallopian Tube conditions

??

Posted In: Fallopian Tube conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 16, 2006
  • 11:42 PM

35 yo female with dx of partially blocked Right tube and ??Left side 'spasming' does anyone have a clue of what that means in terms of becoming pregnant and carrying the pregnancy to full term? I'm receiving so many mixed messages.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• If you have atleast 1 good fallopian tube then I do not see why you would not get pregnant unless there is something else. It may take you a little bit longer. Both of mine are blocked and scarred so I am infertile. It is a shame. I do not have as big of a problem with it now since I am nearly 40 but i did when I was younger. There is hope for you. Your best bet is to talk with your OB/GYN. Good luck!
    Pamela1234 2 Replies
    • January 30, 2007
    • 01:01 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I myself have had severe problems w/my fallopian tubes. Not only were they both blocked due to scar tissue as a result of an abortion at the age of 18 but later in life, just a couple of years ago, my right fallopian tube twisted around my right ovarie resulting in massive pain and emergency surgery to have that tube removed. Take it from me, when it comes to reproductive organs, do not let the Drs tell you to wait and see. Take matters into your own hands and find a Dr that is willing to treat you, no matter what. It took me begging my Gyno Dr to do exploratory surgery in the hospital to determine there was a serious problem because no test could determine what the problem was. It was me that demanded it and I got it.Good luck to you in the future
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement