Discussions By Condition: Spinal conditions

Many sypmtoms of Spinal tumor, and coughing up black phlem

Posted In: Spinal conditions 6 Replies
  • Posted By: StepAyu
  • December 14, 2006
  • 11:03 PM

please help meee!!!!

I have been having VERY severe back pain and I was doing research on spinal tumors, and I have all of these symptoms.

-Middle back pain (thoracic)
-Worse when lying down
-Worse with strain, sneezing, coughing etc.
-Pain not relieved by medication
-Difficulty walking
-Muscle weakness
-Worse at night and morning
-Headaches
-Fever
-Night Sweats
-Malaise
-Fatigue
-Agitation
-Abdominal Pain

But my question is that "coughing up blood" is another symptom, but only once have i coughed up blood, I have been coughing up black stuff for about 4 months now, and my back pain seems to only be getting worse, if anyone knows anything about this, please help me! thank you.
:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion

6 Replies:

• You've been coughing up black stuff? Get yourself to the Doctor immediately. You may have lung cancer.
    jcjjjs 14 Replies
    • December 27, 2006
    • 01:43 AM
    Flag this Response
  • After you see your doctor and take prescription drugs, if you still not feel good. Why not try some Oriental Medicine ?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 4, 2007
    • 00:08 AM
    Flag this Response
  • the simple answer to why i wont use oriental medicine is that it is all unproven and i like tigers bears and rhinosceros just the way they are.....alive and unmaimed, generally on the outsides of battery cages,and without tubes rammed into their living bodies to collect their bodily fluids.if you knew what science was,you might appreciate it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I was coughing up blck stuff had it groing between my teeth I cought a yeast infection through surgery, many other symtoms but , It's a possability, many things can cause cronick candidiasis, but I have been tested for the rest. It may be worth looking into, but I would definetely get to the doctor and have your lunges checked. Coughing up blood isn't good. i am not a doctor but have been through ***l since surgery and am still haveing problems. I will prey for you.
  • Over 7yrs ago I was coughing up blood and I went to the hospital but never went back to get my mucus tested. and Now for a few years I have been coughing up black stuff in my mucus. Recently I was sick with a bad cough and I coughed up a lot of blood and a quarter size blood clot. What might this be. I don't work or have any medical insurance. Please help. thanks
  • stepayudo you use any recreational drugs? this is probobly your answer.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 21, 2007
    • 08:53 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement