Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

No erection after ejaculation.

Posted In: Sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: 213691739
  • December 14, 2006
  • 04:39 PM

I am 29 years old i have two kids.we have been together with my wife for 5 years.Now my problem is i can have desire to have sex and i will have a normar erection. On starting making love i will only ejaculate after about 3 or 5 minutes and the my penis will go dead.Even if we try all things to make it eract it will not for the next 8 or so hours.i have tried almost everthing but nothing is working for me. Is there anybody out therewho can help me

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• As for the inability to become erect for a few hours, that's completely normal. Your partner might be able to have multiple orgasms and never miss a beat, but men have a latency period in which they are unable to ejaculate (or often, even become erect) that can last from anywhere within a few minutes to a whole day. In reference to the quick-come time, I don't know what to tell you, as I'm not male. But it could be ED, which is easily fixed with medication.
    eleven 55 Replies
    • December 14, 2006
    • 07:26 PM
    Flag this Response
  • As for the inability to become erect for a few hours, that's completely normal. Your partner might be able to have multiple orgasms and never miss a beat, but men have a latency period in which they are unable to ejaculate (or often, even become erect) that can last from anywhere within a few minutes to a whole day. In reference to the quick-come time, I don't know what to tell you, as I'm not male. But it could be ED, which is easily fixed with medication. I admire that fact that you know this, most women dont understand what you just said. But anywho, I know this post is forever old but Im new to this forum and wanna read and talk. I have the same problem as numbers up there. however Ive come to realize that exercise is my friend.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement